How do you store your motorcycle?

AlyssaFaden

So I'm about to make my motorcycle and I'm wondering where to store it when not riding it. I don't want to leave it out on the street in case it glitches through the ground or zombies attack it.

If I build a garage, zombies will attack the doors, so something like a raised garage with drawbridge?

How do you do it? Am I overthinking it?

I'd just keep it in your invertory especially when your about to log off even if you park it somewhere safe it can still disappear it's also worth refraining from using any of the storage since 1 crash or disconnect can nuke your vehicle and everything stored in it. Trust me there is nothing worse that logging back in when your on a Loot run about to head home and your bike has disappeared with all your Loot and it's about to be night

So I'm about to make my motorcycle and I'm wondering where to store it when not riding it. I don't want to leave it out on the street in case it glitches through the ground or zombies attack it.

If I build a garage, zombies will attack the doors, so something like a raised garage with drawbridge?

How do you do it? Am I overthinking it?

I pick it up and put it into a chest.

I have hundreds of days in a17 multiplayer dedicated server, not one single person on my server has had any vehicle problems.

We just leave them on the road/ground. But we do try to park them a bit away from the base to avoid zombies trying to go through them.

All the issues for bikes disappearing that I have read, comes down to one thing. If you stop and leave your bike on game build terrain. The easy fix for that is to place 6 wood plates down and park on it. I have never lost a bike to this glitch, so I don't use the plates. Picking up your bike is fine, but you then loose the extra inventory space.

We dug a huge underground garage with a (closed) drawbridge acting as the door a little way from our base, with joining passage.

BUT after losing the odd vehicle before still a bit frighten to actually leave the vehicles in there long term.

Considering changing the xml so you cant pike up cars/motorbikes for better immersion , but thinking it only takes one bug to really spoil your day.

Archived