Hunger and Water bars

Linkhead2

Okay so theres this patch floating about in the Steam Workshop that edits the HUD on 7DTD so it shows Food and Water Levels. And i was wondering if theyd ever bring this idea back? They did it a long time ago and it just disappeared?

If TFP didnt want it, does anyone know why? I have been watching the footage of A17 and its looking pretty awesome, so im excited for that! But this one question just came up while i was watching it

Ok, so there are a plethora of mods for ui in modding section. I will give you the link for a thread that was started by Clockwork Orange with a huge list of mods including just for ui. It may be a blessing (because there are so many to choose from) or it may be a curse (because there are so many to chose from)

Scroll down page as they are separated into categories.

Have fun.

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?82343-Mod-List&p=798112&viewfull=1#post798112

PS: I only replied to your post so I could use the word plethora... :D

Okay so theres this patch floating about in the Steam Workshop that edits the HUD on 7DTD so it shows Food and Water Levels. And i was wondering if theyd ever bring this idea back? They did it a long time ago and it just disappeared?

If TFP didnt want it, does anyone know why? I have been watching the footage of A17 and its looking pretty awesome, so im excited for that! But this one question just came up while i was watching it

The bars still exist, they just aren't constantly on your screen reminding you that you don't need to eat/drink. They show up when you hit certain points, when your low, and when you eat.

It was just an aesthetic and design choice on their part and they made it easily moddable if people don't like it.

The bars still exist, they just aren't constantly on your screen reminding you that you don't need to eat/drink. They show up when you hit certain points, when your low, and when you eat.

It was just an aesthetic and design choice on their part and they made it easily moddable if people don't like it.

I think theres a very mixed opinions between the community. Some people thought it was a great idea to remove it and some people didn't. Im one of those people who dont :( If there was a choice in the options bar of the UI (which i have seen, they have added a UI option in the options in a17) I believe it would be fair to make it so people can manually disable/enable the Food and hunger meters :)

keeps both sides happy so theires no questioning about it :D

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, so there are a plethora of mods for ui in modding section. I will give you the link for a thread that was started by Clockwork Orange with a huge list of mods including just for ui. It may be a blessing (because there are so many to choose from) or it may be a curse (because there are so many to chose from)

Scroll down page as they are separated into categories.

Have fun.

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?82343-Mod-List&p=798112&viewfull=1#post798112

PS: I only replied to your post so I could use the word plethora... :D

Great! Thanks very much for helping :D

Archived