Everyone I know bailing on 7days

Kylstone

Hi Claire and associates, I find myself playing alone on 7 days now where I once had a solid group of gamer friends I played with daily the reason for this is due to lack of new content and features for console. People have become frustrated and most of my friends don't find it challenging anymore even with settings for zombies maxed to highest spawn and aggression. This is my favorite game and I don't want to see it go down like so many others. Do the Fun Pimps plan on releasing something for console in the near future? Reports have been vague at best. Thanks for your time and as always for your help.

Fun Pimps don't work on console, Telltale and Iron Galaxy do, all information I receive is posted in the News and Announcements section. The latest post is https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?80987-02-08-Message-from-the-Team

When I have more information, I will post it in a new post in the News and Announcments section.

To clarify, the Fun Pimps pass features to IG and TTG when when are finished on PC (most features on PC and tweeked and changed for months before they are considered finished), IG and TTG will them look into porting them to console. The aim is to add as much as possible to the console version, but there are limitations to consoles in comparison to PC. You can find information on that here: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?62391-When-Will-the-Console-Version-Have-_______

This is not really a General Support Q, so moving to General Discussion.

If you're looking for more players, look up my community on ps4 :) Over 5k members, and don't fret, an update will come out. Imo, A16 didn't go over so well, and would not port well to console. I still enjoy the console version for its stability (sorry xbox)

My community is skippy0330 7 days to die.

• 1 month later...

I think the misunderstanding around TFP here is that if you want something added to the game as a whole (boats, new block type, etc), then TFP are the ones who control that (Pimps Dreams section etc). If you want to get in touch with adjustment suggestions for console (helmet light causing motion sickness is a good example) then chatting to me on the forums is the best bet, same if you have bug reports.

Clarification on my role and why you're redirected from other support channels is here - https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?61911-04-21-Title-Change-and-Clare-ification

Fun Pimps don't work on console, Telltale and Iron Galaxy do, all information I receive is posted in the News and Announcements section. The latest post is https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?80987-02-08-Message-from-the-Team

When I have more information, I will post it in a new post in the News and Announcments section.

To clarify, the Fun Pimps pass features to IG and TTG when when are finished on PC (most features on PC and tweeked and changed for months before they are considered finished), IG and TTG will them look into porting them to console. The aim is to add as much as possible to the console version, but there are limitations to consoles in comparison to PC. You can find information on that here: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?62391-When-Will-the-Console-Version-Have-_______

This is not really a General Support Q, so moving to General Discussion.

I've e-mailed both companies to inquire about updates; IG said TT is handling it, TT said TFP is handling it, and you claim both of those companies are handling it.

All this makes it sound (not helped by the lack of any transparency in the posts regarding upcoming updates) as if no one is actually working on console updates right now.

I've e-mailed both companies to inquire about updates; IG said TT is handling it, TT said TFP is handling it, and you claim both of those companies are handling it.

All this makes it sound (not helped by the lack of any transparency in the posts regarding upcoming updates) as if no one is actually working on console updates right now.

Iron Galaxy is porting the game to console, they did what any team in that position would do - suggest looking to the publisher (Telltale Publishing) for information and assistance.

Since your initial comment about the responses you received I have reached out to Telltale Games to ask them to change the responses they give to players looking for information as the email was misleading - completely understandable that it would feel you are being turned in a loop.

As my link above mentioned, I am the go between for Iron Galaxy and Telltale Publishing on the forums - players should be directed to the forums for information in News and Announcements, and to me in Console Bug Reports if they have an issue as Console support is run from here and I am the point of contact - not The Fun Pimps (though they do own and run the forums).

• 6 months later...

Error

- - - Updated - - -

All my friends ditched me long before I quit after the MD5 bug after day 240. Then I took a break and never came back. I check here time to time. But I don't expect any major updates anymore.

Why do you even come here if all you want to do is act negative? There was just a huge update. I've been playing since Alpha 9. I'm having a lot of fun playing 17

Error

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you even come here if all you want to do is act negative? There was just a huge update. I've been playing since Alpha 9. I'm having a lot of fun playing 17

That was posted 8 months ago, and this is the console section ;) Console hasn't had an update in a couple years almost

Archived