CSMM - Cloud hosted server manager

Catalysm

Hey there, just tested it myself and seems to work fine. Are you sure you didn't have some error in there still? I'll have a more thorough check when I'm back from work. Also, what browser?

CSMM only reads information about players as they log on to your server. Give it some time and more info will be shown :).

EDIT: I also see some weird stuff happening with your memUpdate event. (7DTD servers run 'mem' every 30 seconds) Seems to fire double. Any idea why? You're gonna get a bunch of errors because of it, feel free to swing by on discord so we can figure it out

Good question.

Maybe that would tell me why i am getting 2 responses for every command I use and why some things aren't working.

Good question.

Maybe that would tell me why i am getting 2 responses for every command I use and why some things aren't working.

Yeah, it's going to mess up alot of features :p. We'll figure it out though. I can manually fix the player entries in the database ^^^

---

CSMM update - custom discord notifications

https://confluence.catalysm.net/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1114162

Yeah, it's going to mess up alot of features :p. We'll figure it out though. I can manually fix the player entries in the database ^^^

---

CSMM update - custom discord notifications

https://confluence.catalysm.net/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1114162

I have been trying to figure this issue out, but I am not sure what Is causing this. Everything does seem to double up, all points given, responses from server commands etc. Yet still server commands aren't working for anybody but me in game.

I have deleted old server managers to see if this was the cause and it is not, I have also turned off and removed connection to my old CBSM from Envul, but that did not solve the issue.

I have been trying to figure this issue out, but I am not sure what Is causing this. Everything does seem to double up, all points given, responses from server commands etc. Yet still server commands aren't working for anybody but me in game.

I have deleted old server managers to see if this was the cause and it is not, I have also turned off and removed connection to my old CBSM from Envul, but that did not solve the issue.

See the messages I posted in our support thread on discord ;) Should shed more light on the matter