CSMM - Cloud hosted server manager

Catalysm

Is there better documentation somewhere? I've set up the economy on my server but none of the commands seem to work Balance, Shop Ect.

Yep, we have a confluence site with guides on all sorts of things.

https://confluence.catalysm.net/display/CSM

For your specific issue, I'd suggest checking if you have commands enabled and are using the correct prefix (CSMM default is $). Check if ANY command works, $help is always enabled.

If you can't solve the issue, join our discord server and we'll get you sorted ;).

Edited by Catalysm (see edit history)

Hi.

I have a problem with advanced clains:

With the advanced claims when I reconnect, do I have to add my friends again so they can access?

It turns out that I have added two friends to the list (/ acf amigo1) and can access without problem, but when we disconnect and return the day after the game, they can not access and I have to add them again.

Is there any way to memorize those friends so you do not have to be adding them every time I connect?

Because of the huge growth of CSMM, I have deployed an instance in the US on a new server. We're currently testing with patrons and so far so good! This will give US servers much better latency and performance.

Patrons: be sure to check discord for more info!