CSMM - Cloud hosted server manager

Catalysm

not sure if im doing something wrong, but im unable to delete custom commands. cant seem to get them to work either but in testing it ive made 3 and im at max, but unable to delete others.

If i remember correctly, there was a thingy with the command needing to be enabled to be able to delete (or edit) it.

Dunno if thats your prob, but you could try.

Cheers

Thanks for that info.

Also I recently found out about the playsound command and tormented one of the other admins. I was awful lol. I couldn't play sounds from CSMM for some reason and had to be in the game to do it. Would have been nice as would have made it harder for him to suspect it was me if I didn't have to be in game lol.

Hey thats strange. I use it all the time (really fun stuff :) ) by discord chatbridge doing $ex "playsound prisma501 bearsense" or just by console on dashboard page by doing just playsound prisma501 bearsense.

Where are you issuing the command?

Cheers

Hey thats strange. I use it all the time (really fun stuff :) ) by discord chatbridge doing $ex "playsound prisma501 bearsense" or just by console on dashboard page by doing just playsound prisma501 bearsense.

Where are you issuing the command?

Cheers

in dashboard in the console...I was in game and tried it on myself and didn't hear anything and I had been trying it on different players and no one mentioned anything ( I used the zombiedog ones sense, roaming and attack) which should have gotten a rise out of at least one of them. Once I was in game and used console they worked fine.

Oh, and I used entity# for players as it seemed to work on myself. I may have tried names too but can't recall now.

Ok, I've always done debuff sprainedleg in console and it worked fine. I'll try it to edit my old ones. Haven't had a chance till after the weekend d

Alright cool, let me know how it goes ;D

---

About the buff, item, .. lists

Since the ingame commands already let you search for this, it's not worth it to start keeping lists of it I think :p CSMM will dynamically verify these things by using the commands anyway.

I started adding Valmod icons to CSMM yesterday but didn't finish, I should get around to it today :D

Updated CSMM Global ban list

You can now set a discord notification when a player with more than x amount of bans on the GBL

You can also let players with more than x bans get autobanned now

Here's how the notifs look for that

Idn5uvO.png

Did some work on CSMM performance

Moved VPS, it's now hosted with triple the RAM as before! ;)

Changed how players are loaded internally, this should speed up alot of stuff ever so slightly. Biggest improvement I've seen is loading server dashboard.

We're stress testing changes to inventory tracking to support lots of (large) servers, stay tuned for an update on that aswell!

ok retested with bc-rembuff ${entityid} sprainedLeg and still nothing, ill hop on discord when i get a chance to try and narrow it down.

Maybe a long shot, but you're sure its not a brokenLeg instead of a sprainedLeg? The buff icon is identical for both.

Cheers

Made sure it was sprained, I wanted a command to removed sprained and 1 to remove broken

Think i have something. You are using command debuff right? That only works locally on the client. That explains why it wont trigger a debuff at all from a remote api call.

Command: debuff

No detailed help available.

Description: Removes a buff from the local player

You should use command debuffplayer instead.

Cheers

I made a new library for interacting with the API. The old one was kinda.. bad :p

https://github.com/CatalysmsServerManager/7-Days-to-Die-API-wrapper

It's a npm package, you can use it in the browser or on the server. Has types so you get autofill/intellisense on the api responses ;D.

Figured some folks might find this useful

Edited by Catalysm (see edit history)

As i got really good feedback from my players for this, here is a tip:

Make a new discord channel called statistics (or whatever you like), make it readonly for normal discord users.

Then drop the statistics there (im doing refresh on a weekly basis):

$serverinfo

$top zombies

$top playtime

$top deaths

$top currency

$top score

Cheers

Think i have something. You are using command debuff right? That only works locally on the client. That explains why it wont trigger a debuff at all from a remote api call.

Command: debuff

No detailed help available.

Description: Removes a buff from the local player

You should use command debuffplayer instead.

Cheers

I made a command for this using csmm custom commands debuffplayer ${entityId} brokenLeg So players can fix there own leg

Playing around with allowing parameters in custom commands. Looks very very promising!

All the power of console commands right there in your chatwindow. Powerfull shizzle.

Cheers

-edit- yay! This opens up soooooo many possibilities. Just made this little custom for my players:

/namecolor <color>

Command (+custom parameter) used: chatplayercolor ${entityId} ${color} 1

Edited by Prisma501 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone

Sorry for the radio silence these past couple of days, I'm working full time this month, so my time to work on CSMM is limited. I do have an update for you guys though!

General update:

https://confluence.catalysm.net/display/CSM/2018/07/04/CSMM+blog+is+a+go

CSMM 1.0.1 release notes

https://confluence.catalysm.net/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1114155

Your website has a bug.

If you improperly or copy paste the IP, you get the notification that you are using the wrong IP. But if you type it correctly after it does not work.

You have to refresh the page and enter EVERY bit of info correctly the first time.

At least this is how it seems to me.

Your website has a bug.

If you improperly or copy paste the IP, you get the notification that you are using the wrong IP. But if you type it correctly after it does not work.

You have to refresh the page and enter EVERY bit of info correctly the first time.

At least this is how it seems to me.

Hey there, just tested it myself and seems to work fine. Are you sure you didn't have some error in there still? I'll have a more thorough check when I'm back from work. Also, what browser?

Also, the stats only seem to show the Top players who are ON the server currently. Not overall stats. Not sure if intended but..

CSMM only reads information about players as they log on to your server. Give it some time and more info will be shown :).

EDIT: I also see some weird stuff happening with your memUpdate event. (7DTD servers run 'mem' every 30 seconds) Seems to fire double. Any idea why? You're gonna get a bunch of errors because of it, feel free to swing by on discord so we can figure it out

Edited by Catalysm (see edit history)