CSMM - Cloud hosted server manager

Catalysm

Update

- Error message when $claim is unsuccessful (and using CPM)

- Support for giveplus in give item button on player profile page

- **gimme command**

https://i.imgur.com/08uE4U6.gif

A well known command, now also in CSMM! $gimme gives players a random item, spawns a random entity or executes an arbitrary command.

Admins can add entries to gimme via the menu. When the command is executed, a random entry is chosen and applied to the player.

In the case of item, it will be added to the players inventory (cpm giveplus) or dropped on the ground.

In the case of entity, the specified entity will be spawned somewhere close to the player. To configure this, you have to give the entity **number**. You can see the possible entities by executing `spawnentity` in telnet

In the case of command, that's up to you! The commands in gimme use the same system as custom commands/cron jobs. Available vars: ${steamId} and ${entityId}.

The friendlyName field is the message that will be shown to the player when that entry is triggered. You can add multiple items/entities/commands to an entry by separating them with ";".

Gimme supports a cooldown and a price. You can set the price via settings -> economy -> set prices.

I just want to say that CSMM and CPM are some of the best pieces of software on our server they are immensely helpful with player tracking and other things like teleports for users, player tracking, setting up donator and super donator cities, and discord integration with our servers. I highly recommend these mods for anyone who runs a server i mean CSMM even without any donations is one of the best single server managers you can get and the amount of user feedback that Prisma puts in CPM and Cata into CSMM you can tell they really take pride in there work and care about their users. 11/10 in my book.

Small addition to roles:

If no default role is selected => role with highest level is used (old system)

If a role is set as default => this one is selected

Players are not assigned to the default role, so if you change it later on players will automatically move too.

Only one role can be set as default, if you select another one as default the first one will be set to non-default

- Fixed an issue where double chat replies were shown when using BCM

- Add option to unlink discord guild