Grim's Unity Asset Editor

grimreefer24601

• 1 month later...
[QUOTE=Pretty Pitty;744163]Hey Mate's, i have a Problem with UAE.. [URL="http://prntscr.com/gwelu7"]http://prntscr.com/gwelu7[/URL] If I want to open a * .assets file, I get this error message.. Thanks for help![/QUOTE] Also having this problem. I get this information from Windows's Event Viewer about the crash: [quote]Faulting application name: Unity Asset Editor.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x531bc095 Faulting module name: MSVCR90.dll, version: 9.0.30729.9279, time stamp: 0x57fb316a Exception code: 0x40000015 Fault offset: 0x0005beae Faulting process id: 0x2fa0 Faulting application start time: 0x01d366e7610c1174 Faulting application path: C:\Users\chris\Desktop\UAE\Unity Asset Editor.exe Faulting module path: C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.9279_none_50939ec6bcb7c97c\MSVCR90.dll Report Id: 02a56af1-5326-4d91-a159-153f41644b95 Faulting package full name: Faulting package-relative application ID: [/quote]

• 2 months later...
Shardassts problem Ive tried almost everything I could possibly think of and I also did a lot of research on how to fix it, I downloaded the latest version of Visual C++ and Direct x, it still doesn't work, it always comes up with this Runtime error saying that I have to terminate it in an unusual way? I've tried so much, i've messed with files, downloaded a bunch of crap onto my computer so I am afraid it might have a virus or something and I also had to restart my PC a number of times for moat of the downloads! This is outrageous and I need your help so please reply soon, I really want to make this one thing and this is the only way I know how to do it because on the internet there is literally no other way, like literally no other way. Sincerely, Fireball12me!:smile-new:

• 3 months later...
bug hi, my UAE is working correctly when i open it, :cheerful: but when i try and *open* a {ASSETS-file} the program crashes, :frown-new: and when i click on *import* i can't find any of the files, :hopelessness: the game im trying to mod is Yandere Simulator:offended: thanks for reading, please answer :chuncky:

Archived