Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

KhaineGB

5 minutes ago, Chivalric said:

Spawn in Razor, then try

givequest whiteriver_visit_razor

should work normally with him afterwards, so long as Eve and Anna are in your world.

Nope.... same.  Quest fail instantly.

Verified that Eve and Anna are both present

Edited by Lumpus (see edit history)

16 minutes ago, Lumpus said:

Yes!  Most excellent and admirable one!

That works... except Eve was now MIA, but works when I F6 spawned her back in

/weirdness

Cos she's a trader. So she'll despawn occasionally. Normally doing a chunk reset or logging out and back in fixes it.

12 hours ago, KhaineGB said:

14 hours ago, Lumpus said:

Here's an odd bug... as of game stage 190, no hazmat zed has dropped a single bit of hazmat gear, for scrapping to making the anti-rad armor mods.  None at all!  Did something change?  Horrible bad/no good RNG luck?? 

Yep, I was getting burned up too in my last game, also in full power armor 😕

Will double check the drop rates but I dont think they're gamestaged. I've also added hazmat fiber to their drop lists.

I found Hazamt parts, very early at the game.

I just think it is a kind of Murphy's law.

If you looking for something special, it never drops.

Khaine, thankfully you made a video to show how to install Darkness Falls. As I guess there may be a problem with language barriers, I made a How-to-video with much less language. There are still some words in German and English, but written and - very few words. So I hope some non-native English-speakers can follow easier here:

Have fun!

I'm having a problem with Anna's first mission. I can complete it but then she just keeps giving the same mission over and over agin.  Does anyone have an idea of what I may be doing wrong?

also, is V4.2 out yet and if so Where can I find it? I have been watching Khaine's videos and it looks great and would like to update to it.

2 hours ago, ZOOT said:

Where do I find raw Titanium? Only in Wasteland?  Are there nodes to Auger or just small "Scrap Iron" looking I beams?  If there are Nodes, are they certain color on map to mark quick Waypoint to farm later?

only in wasteland has been my experience. Look for blue dots on 

map, go hit the rock corresponding to that dot with your pickaxe. If you get titanium from it, then mine directly beneath that rock.

On 9/3/2020 at 3:32 PM, KhaineGB said:

Use a splint.

Splint for sprains.
Cast for breaks.

Can you maybe overthing that options ?

Like a cast heal completly, and a splint lower the time (ok wouldn't help me either with 142h).

I started at DF-Naz map, and the next trader was Razor. Ofcouse there wasn't a scout vendor there, which mosttimes sell cast's, i am basicly immobilized.

Or maybe try that the other NPC (Anna,Razor,Eve) don't count for the trader quest, then peeple wouldn't send to these at the beginning.

Razor got a nice base, but without the vendor's it is bad.

And please adjust the description of the splint's, they still say heal's broken arm's/leg's.

Recently, I mastered Mechanics and instantly built a Motorbike (larger storage than Dirt Bike). But when I quit the game,  I keep loosing my Motorbike. I repeated it several times with a Bike from CM, and it vanishes after a login. Not sure, if that happens every time, but at least 4 times in a row for me.

Edited by Falaffel (see edit history)

9 minutes ago, Falaffel said:

Recently, I mastered Mechanics and instantly built a Motorbike (larger storage than Dirt Bike). But when I quit the game,  I keep loosing my Motorbike. I repeated it several times with a Bike from CM, and it vanishes after a login. Not sure, if that happens every Time, but at least 4 times in a row for me.

Odd, I haven't seen that bug since A16. Try placing one, typing saveworld in the console, then picking it up, the F1 log may have a clue as to what's going on.

I just ability to make Power armor but I need Power Cells.  How do I make those since I cannot make the Laser Workbench?  It says I need a Laser Workbench to make the Laser Workbench.  Guess there is a usable one somewhere on our map??

Edited by ZOOT (see edit history)

30 minutes ago, ZOOT said:

How do I make those since I cannot make the Laser Workbench?

You can buy a finished Laser Workbench at Jen's secret stash if you are lucky, or at the deep of the Research Lab at the wastelands you can use the laser workbench to build your own.

You can made the Rad pill's then you can enter the wasteland with your Steel,Military,Titanium armor.

Edited by Canute (see edit history)

Where is Research Lab?  I have 10 Rad pills and Titanium armor and blue, red, green key cards.  Should I look for some type of POI in wasteland.  Just slightly ventured in there with 1 or 2 Rad pills but was worried about timer on pills so stayed along edge.

Edited by ZOOT (see edit history)

19 hours ago, MrCanMan said:

I'm having a problem with Anna's first mission. I can complete it but then she just keeps giving the same mission over and over agin.  Does anyone have an idea of what I may be doing wrong?

also, is V4.2 out yet and if so Where can I find it? I have been watching Khaine's videos and it looks great and would like to update to it.

Intended because her next quest isn't finished yet.

And no, it's not.

10 hours ago, ZOOT said:

Where do I find raw Titanium? Only in Wasteland?  Are there nodes to Auger or just small "Scrap Iron" looking I beams?  If there are Nodes, are they certain color on map to mark quick Waypoint to farm later?

Only in the wasteland. Hit rocks or look on the map.

6 hours ago, Canute said:

Can you maybe overthing that options ?

Like a cast heal completly, and a splint lower the time (ok wouldn't help me either with 142h).

I started at DF-Naz map, and the next trader was Razor. Ofcouse there wasn't a scout vendor there, which mosttimes sell cast's, i am basicly immobilized.

Or maybe try that the other NPC (Anna,Razor,Eve) don't count for the trader quest, then peeple wouldn't send to these at the beginning.

Razor got a nice base, but without the vendor's it is bad.

And please adjust the description of the splint's, they still say heal's broken arm's/leg's.

Maybe. Will think about it.

Can't do anything about the NPC's like Razor/Eve not counting as traders as they need to count as traders for you to be able to talk to them.

5 hours ago, Falaffel said:

Recently, I mastered Mechanics and instantly built a Motorbike (larger storage than Dirt Bike). But when I quit the game,  I keep loosing my Motorbike. I repeated it several times with a Bike from CM, and it vanishes after a login. Not sure, if that happens every time, but at least 4 times in a row for me.

Fixed in DEV build locally.

1 hour ago, ZOOT said:

I just ability to make Power armor but I need Power Cells.  How do I make those since I cannot make the Laser Workbench?  It says I need a Laser Workbench to make the Laser Workbench.  Guess there is a usable one somewhere on our map??

Go find it in the wasteland with anti-rad pills, hazmat mods or hazmat clothes.

1 hour ago, ZOOT said:

Where is Research Lab?  I have 10 Rad pills and Titanium armor and blue, red, green key cards.  Should I look for some type of POI in wasteland.  Just slightly ventured in there with 1 or 2 Rad pills but was worried about timer on pills so stayed along edge.

The POI has 1 large army tent with some gun safes inside plus 4 or 5 small army tents in a row. One of the small tents has a steel hatch under it. The Laser forge is on the bottom level behind some red card doors. If you have the money just buy the laser forge from Jen (not sure if Caitlin still carries or not). Laser Workbench is one of the hardest items to obtain early (usually you need to be over level 75 to survive the lab and have a laser weapon or legendary weapon to kill demons). I think Joel carries the portable lathe.

1 hour ago, ZOOT said:

You should check the tier 5 quest from the trader, you normaly see where you should headed. When the location is DF_ResearchLab you have the right quest.

Do quests at the scout's he will send you to Razor (or Eve)  if you got enough faction with them. Razor give you some quests and send you to Eve and Eve will send you after some mission to Anna.

And Anna will give you as last mission to head to the Research Lab too.

Or you can look for these Army tents at the big big wasteland.

Not sure if this is the right place for this question but I'm having issues on a self-hosted Multiplayer server where the White River Scout quests (Lady Killer, Electrician etc) are spawning 2-3 KMs away from the initial start zone. On the 1st iteration, it even spawned the quest at the edge of the Wasteland zone which isn't exactly ideal for an early quest. We're using the DFalls-Large1-NoCP. When I made a local version with the DFalls-Large1-NoCP, the quest spawns in the temperate biome, 300 to 400 meters away from the starting zone as it should. Is there any way to use Devtools to fix this or is just recreating the maps a few times the only solve? This is our 2nd restart to try and fix this issue so any help is appreciated!