Sphinx Prefab

Andyjoki

Looking for Multiplayer server to test the Sphinx

Hey i´m almost done and with a17 coming out soon i´d like to to give the Prefab a test run. On a Multiplayer Server!

So im looking for Server Owners who like to load this thing up. I will distribute some loot boxes and sleepers in the testversion.

Maybe there are a few who dont know what to to with their server? ;D

Mainly looking for stability issues i did not found, Performance on Servers with mutliple people on, Suggestions about all.

(NOT LOOKING for PAINT ISSUES, i know there are alot left :D)

The Testversion of the Prefab will be released mid-end NEXT WEEK.

ps. i dont care about other mods or xml changes on the Server. Also could be an creative mode active.

Testversion - The Sphinx (Underground Dungeon)

Here Folks! :)

Its a Testversion: Download

( There is still alot to do, i explain below )

With A17 i will release 2 Versions of the Sphinx.

- Normal Version

- SDX Version with custom Blocks, some Items etc.

As you explore the Prefab you will notice that the lootchambers are squares, no custom Art or any kind of Decoration. Looks a bit empty... The Loot is not as it will be in a17.

So...

- Later there will be more Coffin Variants, from small to Big as of now there are just 2 coffin versions i build.

- Loot will be better as deeper you advance.

- I did not include many Destroyed Brick blocks because they cause Vertices error. Sadly

- Loot chambers and Corridors will be more complex later

- The Sphinx head isn´t fully finished as of now

- Sleepers are now auto generated. With the final version i will place them per hand . Like the loot, the deeper you go the harder is gets but also more rewarding

- Alot of painting is still to do. meh ^^

- Lighting will be complete new in a17 so i assume i have to redo all to look awesome.

And Thanks to all the People that helped and are helping. Without you all it wouldnt be possible. So a really Big Thanks from me!!

The whole modding community is awesome!

** I will take a longer Break from prefabbing as i am really tired of it. I will enjoy the rest of the summer instead! Yeay

But still waiting for a17.... :D

• 1 month later...

hey i did some work for my SDX version. (Textures of the models aren´t done yet )

These are some of the Models i made myself. There will be much more custom blocks but they aren´t ready to show off or are free assets.

Weapons: (some Clubs some Blades for variation)

oCpIKG9.png

v3mVBeJ.png

Ancient Bow:

2Wu7os1.png

A Sickle for Cutting Grass :) :

RQPLnzS.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...