Sphinx Prefab

Andyjoki

New Version. Updated DL

- fixxed some sleeper Volumes and deleted empty volumes (thanks Magoli , i had overseen them)

- Tried to fix the water issue, but it still remains at some places..

- Adjusted some sleeper volumes and set a few to Boss Volume.

- changed Quest level to 5

- Removed alot of Light sources and changed some

- and some other things i cant remember.

New Version. Updated DL

- fixxed some sleeper Volumes and deleted empty volumes (thanks Magoli , i had overseen them)

- Tried to fix the water issue, but it still remains at some places..

- Adjusted some sleeper volumes and set a few to Boss Volume.

- changed Quest level to 5

- Removed alot of Light sources and changed some

- and some other things i cant remember.

What water issues. Mags mentioned to me the rotation and meta values being wrong. Or is there another issue

Hi, I love this prefab, great work! I can't seem to get it to show up in our Navezgane map quest list though. I got it to import fine, it is out in the mountains, but for whatever reason the trader never will give a quest for it. I tried lowering the DifficultyTier of the prefabs that came with the game to try and force this one to load, but I can sit there for 5 minute refreshing quests and never get one for it. Am I doing something wrong? I noticed I have the same problem with a couple of other prefabs from the awesome prefab collection. Some prefabs seem to get picked up for quests no problem, while others seem to never show up and I'm not sure why. EDIT:I seem to have fixed this by moving the POI prefabs closer to world origin. It seems like anything around the edges of the map isn't getting quests for some reason, but if I move it closer to origin it works great. Thanks again for this prefab.

hey AgentPothead,

Im lad you like it and i hope you´ll get the quest soon :)

i´ve tested some RWG worlds and it seems theres no problem getting the quest. For sure it can take some while to get low level quests, because there everywhere and maybe 7dtd prefers vanilla prefabs for quests. Dont know. Thats why i made it a Level 5 tier Endgame Prefab.

But the quests at the Trader for Fetch or Clear Sleeper does work.

For all other who are interested in the SDX version: I think End of the Month its RDY

-many new game models Block/Items ~80

- 5 new Entity ( Pharao, Anubis, QueenofDeath, Mummy, Skeleton)

- A Questchain to obtain powerfull weapons and mod attachments for them ( theres still the fetch and clear sleeper quests at trader)

- and so on :)

Hey guys, getting blocks shooting up through certain parts of this prefab about 30 or 40 blocks high. Ive tried a few a different locations, Forrest, dessert, same thing. Any ideas?

hey could you explain the problem a bit more. I dont know what you mean by shooting up through certain parts

- - - Updated - - -

Hi AndiJoki

For the first time ever your spinx has spawned lol and I spawned like 20 blocks from it. What a masterpiece really enjoying it. Nice work

Thanks Man. Alot of work :)

• 8 months later...

Unfortenatly, this "Vanilla" Prefab will be discontinued!

On the other Hand:

This Prefab is almost converted and ready for A18. Go to My CoA (Curse of Anubis) Mod for more Infos about release and Updates. Hope to see you there.

DMT VERSION with custom Entity/Blocks/Items/Quests and alot of other stuff

---> Curse of Anubis

Archived