Includes: Sleeper/Mesh/Loot/Quest

Level 5 Quest / 6 Fetch item possible

[table=width: 10, class: grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td]Download[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Download SDX VERSION - Curse of Anubis

The Sphinx is built like a Dungeon. To get to the best loot places you have to fight through the Sphinx´s Underground.

The Underground consists of several chambers which are connected to each other. In some cases, traps of past times can be found.

They can be lethal! Be careful and don´t rush into it.

Install:

Download and place the files into your 7dtd directory/Data/Prefabs/

After that you have to edit Data/Config/rwgmixer.xml.

How to edit rwgmixer.xml

add this line to every Spawngroup you want the prefab to spawn.

[center]<prefab name="TheSphinx" />[/center]

like this...

[center]<prefab_rule name="wildernessGroup">
<prefab name="TheSphinx" />
</prefab_rule>[/center]

You can copy it to all Groups but i recommend to spawn the Sphinx only in the wilderness and/or rural.

58uXXje.jpg

t2vhIYE.jpg

jdzr16D.jpg

j7nmKbh.jpg

Credits:

Awesome people. Always helpful.

Xyth - For everything, especially the help with my SDX version! Thanks

Pille - For all the help with Pille´s Editor and more!

Guppycur - Its Guppy, he is involved in everything on 7dtd :) Big thanks to him

Subquake

Darkstardragon

TopMinder

Three08 - For the "Animated Chest" Script. Thanks!

4SheetznGeegles

Lichti

The Cure - Pillar Idea

The whole Modding Community at Guppy´s Discord!

and everyone i forgot to list here...!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

big problem need help

so im currently working on a new release but i got a major problem. It occured after placing a broken brick block...

I need some help figuring out what is causing the problem in my POI. I dont hope its complete broken because of that error...

in that picture you can see the problems. some blocks dissapear and let me see through them. cant destroy or replace them, otherwise i got the error. after that i cant even destroy any block without getting the error.

I spent massive time to redo the complete underground dungeon. I have a backup of the prefab... but after that i spent another 5-6 hours and almost finished the layers and rooms. i have to say it looks amazing and i hope someone can save my ass:))

Thats the error ingame:

imgur error

imgur 2

output log:

2017-11-10T17:27:53 64.906 INF OpenSpawnWindow
2017-11-10T17:27:55 66.721 ERR ERROR: Vertices.Count (64963) != tangents.Count (0), MeshIdx=0 TriIdx=66812
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
 at MeshUnsafeCopyHelper.CopyTangents (.ArrayListMP`1 _source, UnityEngine.Mesh _mesh) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at VoxelMesh.YZ (UnityEngine.Mesh , .ArrayListMP`1 , .ArrayListMP`1 , .ArrayListMP`1 , .ArrayListMP`1 , .ArrayListMP`1 , .ArrayListMP`1 , .ArrayListMP`1 ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at VoxelMesh.CopyToMesh (UnityEngine.MeshFilter[] _mf, UnityEngine.MeshRenderer[] _mr, Int32 _lodLevel) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at ChunkGameObject.RZ (Int32 ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at ChunkGameObject.CreateFromChunkNext (System.Int32& _startIdx, System.Int32& _endIdx, System.Int32& _triangles, System.Int32& _colliderTriangles) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at ChunkManager.WQ () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at ChunkManager.CopyChunksToUnity () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at GameManager.JQ () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
 at GameManager.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

(Filename:  Line: -1)

2017-11-10T17:27:58 69.595 INF GMSG: Player 'Andy' joined the game
2017-11-10T17:27:58 70.017 WRN Player is stuck, trying to unstick them.
2017-11-10T17:27:58 70.064 WRN Player is stuck, trying to unstick them.

The explanation is you have hit a texture bug that seems to have returned.

Where you place a block and a whole part of the structure dissappears. This has happenned to me in the past. Simply export the prefab edit it in pilles like remove the outside areas of the prefab as you normally do and reinsert into a new game and see if that fixes the issue

The explanation is you have hit a texture bug that seems to have returned.

Where you place a block and a whole part of the structure dissappears. This has happenned to me in the past. Simply export the prefab edit it in pilles like remove the outside areas of the prefab as you normally do and reinsert into a new game and see if that fixes the issue

Yes this!

This has worked for me a couple times now. =)

got it again while placing destroyed brick (id: 1473) . kinda annoying. I can´t even place 400 of the blocks before it breaks. And im only halfway through... Now i don´t know how to get it done. There´s no other block which fulfills the purpose

Sometimes you have to redo the export and import. It's annoying but til the bug is squashed. This the only method.

I tried almost everything. The only solution for me is to replace the bricks with pilles editor. After multiple edits i am able to spawn the prefab with no error again.

i did this like 20 times. place some bricks , save it before the error appears and if it appears solve it with the editor. At this time it doesnt look the way i want it to but its ok. better than nothing.

so i want to make the next step and paint the prefab because i cant place more bricks etc.

Now i can´t paint the blocks in the prefab...i mean some can be painted but most of the blocks won´t.

whats happening? im losing hope..

that´s the paint issue:

imgur paint

u can see the red parts are paintable and the other parts won´t change

Sometimes you have to hit the block at a diff angle for it to be painted. Maybe it's the same. Like you paint a whole area a few blocks don't get painted. You habe to hit them individually and try all sorts of angle. Even standing on your head with your tongue to the left....

I tried hard....and i wouldnt post if its an angle problem...its more like segments of the prefab arent paintable since the vertices error.

But thanks for your advice :)

this is what worked for me when having blocks that for some reason would not be painted, i am running starvation mod, and i changed the dll to activate the ingame editor mode, so when i have block that wont paint this is what i do, i place a new block of the same type into my hand, i then look at the block that have issues and do a shift + rightClick this chenges the painted block out with the new block from my hand(a function from the editor) and by doing so the block updates itself and the not painted area is then painted. i honestly dont think that its because u cannot paint the blocks, it is just a issue with updating the block so that the paint is visible, so in theory any way u can update the block should work.

okay how can i activate the ingame editor? i have no clue

never edited dll´s before

there are atleast couple of hundred blocks with that paint issue. its all over the prefab.

i use the paintspray pistol to check large areas to be paintable. in that way i can see which blocks wont paint.

tried every angle upside down , new blocks. in these areas nothing works.

i really would like to try that auto update function :D

and guppy stairs are a pain in the ass, some other small blocks too but i have the problem mainly with reinforced concrete blocks. normally they are very easy to paint^^

okay how can i activate the ingame editor? i have no clue

never edited dll´s before

there are atleast couple of hundred blocks with that paint issue. its all over the prefab.

i use the paintspray pistol to check large areas to be paintable. in that way i can see which blocks wont paint.

tried every angle upside down , new blocks. in these areas nothing works.

i really would like to try that auto update function :D

and guppy stairs are a pain in the ass, some other small blocks too but i have the problem mainly with reinforced concrete blocks. normally they are very easy to paint^^

andy are u part of the 7d2d discord? if so then please join the voice chat and ill explain, im not so good at explaining in writing :)

edit: if ur running a vanilla 7d2d game version then there is a thread on the forum started pه herrpohl, he has a download for the dll for every version of the game, easy just click n drag into folder install.

link to herrpohl's thread is here mate - https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?47459-Unlocking-In-Game-Prefab-Editor-(Terrain-Tools)-dll-mod&p=475118#post475118

re-edit: also ive found that on some blocks that u have to hit the top right corner with the paint brush to get it to color the block

Thanks KingRizla,

it worked. I can replace the blocks and it then shows the selected paint. But its a pain in the ass doing it per hand. I have to select new paint very often.

sadly this funtion doesnt work anymore:

E: Change color of selection (not sure if there is more to it)

@everyone who wants to try that vertices error.

just open a new world and place destroyed bricks(1473). Sometimes the error will appear after several hundreds of placed blocks. sometimes after only a few of them. theres definetly some bug with these blocks.

i got it after (361/74/137).

Archived