A16 -Working Elevator v2

three08

• 2 weeks later...
It works on my MP server, but if you have a Land Claim down only the person who built it can access it.

Did you need to put any files onto the server for this to work or only client side? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey dude mod is awesome

Defiantly adding it to my server, if I can get it to require electricity to work tried to do it from xml but learned it doesn’t work like that so maybe that would be the next step for this?

But any help you can give me to get this working on electricity would be excellent :)

Ps what tools did you use to make this? As I have xml mods lacking hand held item artworks (my Barrett sniper and soon to be made Mg and heavy mg) and dedicated block artworks using a fillin for now

Thanks

:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Alright some folks said your mod was implemented in Ravenhearst mod!

This is the feedback :

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?76822-Ravenhearst-Mod&p=812499&viewfull=1#post812499

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?76822-Ravenhearst-Mod&p=813179&viewfull=1#post813179

In short:

*) The call button on the elevator is really really hard to press.

**) No Digits Inside or Outside the elevator car. However you have there an arrow.

***) Is there a possibility to make turbo lifts with increased speed?

****) The limitation of 9 floors is a big limit for big buildings. Is there a way to remove this limit?

*****) Biggest drawback is the immense performance hit on graphics! In my game the elevator chewed almost 30 to 40fps- like that. Had to remove it to get back stable framerate. By chance is this UMA texture? Pl change it to something less resource heavy. With such a performance hit the elevator is not recommended for huge buildings.

All in all I had lots of fun. Hope you make quality improvements to this mod- lots of potential! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived