A16 - Experimental Recipes SDX Version

Sergant1000

I create new folder UMATextures work now error is gone.

Secure storage chest inventory is half size than vanilla will getting full :upset:. Need bigger backpack bag & storage chest & minibike storage, maybe good idea expansion mod for bigger inventory, I think some people hate always full inventory.

Simple UI Plus is pretty nice mod bigger storage & backpack. maybe good idea need add outside temp & core temp & kill count & level on HUD.

I don't overwrite Assembly-CSharp.dll & Config from Simple UI Plus will mess up this mod.

Floating rocks, I see it, but dont know how to fix it.

Yes the lates Combo-Pack v29.

Probably just need to rearrange the decorations in the biomes.

I usually do:

Prefabs (if any)

Than largest to smallest decorations and usually have "very little" to "no issues" with floating decorations.

Also take into consideration if they have a radius effect as well, Like trees and some other decorations and do the same. largest radius restriction to smallest.

This is not foolproof but again I have "very little" to "no issues" doing this.

... "very little" meaning I may come across a lone "rock" floating once in a blue moon.

All Soap bugged not worked can't clean dirty & smelly & piggy. copper pickaxe wrong animation & arrow blank lucky free craft without stones. Can't scarp brass & lead & iron (like crappy gun parts) & no smelting for brass & iron in forge but don't have iron ingot can't craft big forge I guess very rare to find in hardware stores.

Free craft no stones tips

20171003005424_1.thumb.jpg.93688ffbfa33440f1155e0b2481d5340.jpg

Pickaxe wrong animation

20171003005438_1.thumb.jpg.3ce2c8e05e9c1680574c47b93eef360a.jpg

All Soap bugged not worked can't clean dirty & smelly & piggy. copper pickaxe wrong animation & arrow blank lucky free craft without stones. Can't scarp brass & lead & iron (like crappy gun parts) & no smelting for brass & iron in forge but don't have iron ingot can't craft big forge I guess very rare to find in hardware stores.

Free craft no stones tips

Pickaxe wrong animation

How do you using soap's?

Copper pickaxe - I will fix it.

arrow blank dont need stone. It just a sharp stik.

Scrapping is turn off. only smelting.

Is it youre first play in this mod?

- - - Updated - - -

The crafting lag is pretty bad on this mod for me.

You can fix by using this mod:

https://github.com/7D2DSDX/Mods/tree/master/CraftingLag

Werer is bug?

• 2 weeks later...

Mod updated to version 33.131

Added:

added Golf club.

Add skill Engeneer.

Changed:

Snake dont hit the block and the doors.

Compound bow remove from Limberjack loot.

Amount of eggs from nest starting from 0.

Fixed pickaxes holdtype.

Fixed Flamethower.

Changed model of Flamethower.

Changed model of "M202A1 FLASH" .

Changed model of ancient axe.

Change lose quality frome (at 50% to 10%) on (at 10% to 1%)

Parts of minibike added skill groupe.

I have tried to play your mod since you sdx71, haven't got it to run yet, it crashes on loading items, I have to tab out and you asked for erroe logs, it cannot generate new ones I guess cause of the tabbing out,i have tried to start using the game start without EAC and with the sdx starter. nothing seems to work, have you thought about using the 7DTD Launcher for those of us who really want to play your mod but cant seem to get it working? http://7d2dmodlauncher.org/

I have tried to play your mod since you sdx71, haven't got it to run yet, it crashes on loading items, I have to tab out and you asked for erroe logs, it cannot generate new ones I guess cause of the tabbing out,i have tried to start using the game start without EAC and with the sdx starter. nothing seems to work, have you thought about using the 7DTD Launcher for those of us who really want to play your mod but cant seem to get it working? http://7d2dmodlauncher.org/

Try to redownload mod from second link(google disk).

Copy all

run sdx(sdx071)

push the "Play" button. if not work then try to push "Play With Ini File"

Archived