The Madmole Already Answered That Mega Thread

Roland

Hi MM hope all is going good keep up the awesome job :)

Question - Everyone is saying zombies use to run at anytime as long is was dark in a house ex. , You might have answered it already but if not do you plan on bringing it back for A15 or beyond ?

Thank you for the Q&A videos..

Madmole Said: Yes. That is something we would like to do maybe when we redo spawning and sleepers.

(BTW, I ALSO asked Madmole this question off stage and he said they are also interested in the inverted option where zombies walk at night but run at day....)

Will Copper ore ever be added to the game to give us copper for electricity and, much like iron to steel, give us a way to make brass in a forge?

Madmole Said: Come On Irish! I keep telling you that it is not likely to happen. Maybe....but most likely left to modders.

I want epic caves and underground worlds, populated by some dangerous foes. Very similar to Minecraft only with 7D2D graphics. Underground POI's not just the bunker (which is epic)

You got voxels, USE them.

Oops, so in a question: When will they have underground adventures, more underground POI's?

I want epic caves and underground worlds, populated by some dangerous foes. Very similar to Minecraft only with 7D2D graphics. Underground POI's not just the bunker (which is epic)

You got voxels, USE them.

Oops, so in a question: When will they have underground adventures, more underground POI's?

This one is tricky. Madmole has answered that there will eventually be underground threats including at least one zombie that digs and all zombies being able to use the breadcrumb system to path their way down to you more easily. He has also said that they would also like to have more intricate caves like they originally did. But he also said that creating open spaces underground was causing huge fps issues and making it impossible for world generation to keep up with a swiftly moving player. So....why don't you ask this in the q&a thread next week?

Madmole Said: Maybe. We would like to see things like epic earthquakes, tornados, blizzards, etc but it depends on time and resources. Possibly next game.

Thanks for answering Roland. I don't get the last sentence though (sorry I'm italian), does "possibly next game" mean that they want to make an other game? Or simply the next game means like, next round or something. Thank you.

Thanks for answering Roland. I don't get the last sentence though (sorry I'm italian), does "possibly next game" mean that they want to make an other game? Or simply the next game means like, next round or something. Thank you.

Mama Mia!

Next game means like 7 Days to Die 2 or a brand new property (Madmole likes the idea of vampires).

I realy like the way the game goes :)

This distant terrain is more then awesome and make the game look completly new!!!

what I realy like to knew is, did we get an increased block limit?

Asked this more then one time, but didn't get a answer ;(

We as modders of this amazing game, (btw thx for the possibilities) realy would need some space to get funny things in.....

Madmole Said: Probably yes when we get to implementing full mod support. We keep the block limits to what we need to make the game right now.

Will Biome phasing/shifting/ I'm not sure what it's called be brought back? Along with rivers here and there? You know where a biome will gradually change into another. It still looks a bit odd where you are in a wasteland and then in a few steps are suddenly in a snow biome.

Hey Madmole i finally made it in one of these again :D.

Since your adding all these cool POI's into the game im surprised you didn't add a sewers system yet. I think it would be cool to stumble apon a manhole cover break it and head down a ladder into cool maze like tunnels with rats and garbage everywhere. It would make for awesome bases too! Imagine spider zombies crawling all over down there :o. It not just me wanting this i commented this on your recent video and a lot of people liked it :D. So i hope you like the idea too and if it does make it into navezgane, random sewers in random gen would be awesome too!

Love your fellow friend,

Ajlam05 (Meatwing)

MadCannon

Hi MadMole

Maybe it's crazy (Mad? O.o) , but maybe you added to the arsenal game cannon ? :nevreness:

There is nothing better in the morning than to shoot zombies out of a cannon while sipping coffee or shoot someone a base :)

cannon-tales-and-legends-pirates-painted-by-logan-80076.jpg.61d8f7791d9566f18a8ac8e8a042c2b5.jpg

Good job, guys! Almost 500 hours in the game and still not get enough :) Regards

New Vehicles?

Hello! Has there been any thought to a new vehicle? A suggestion of mine would be a golf cart which would be a bit slower than the minibike, but has the possibility for more utility - such as a seat for a second person or remove the seat and add in a cooler/chest for extra storage on the go.

Will Biome phasing/shifting/ I'm not sure what it's called be brought back? Along with rivers here and there? You know where a biome will gradually change into another. It still looks a bit odd where you are in a wasteland and then in a few steps are suddenly in a snow biome.

Madmole Said: Not likely. The dithering was a source of lots of problems.

Hey Madmole i finally made it in one of these again :D.

Since your adding all these cool POI's into the game im surprised you didn't add a sewers system yet. I think it would be cool to stumble apon a manhole cover break it and head down a ladder into cool maze like tunnels with rats and garbage everywhere. It would make for awesome bases too! Imagine spider zombies crawling all over down there :o. It not just me wanting this i commented this on your recent video and a lot of people liked it :D. So i hope you like the idea too and if it does make it into navezgane, random sewers in random gen would be awesome too!

Love your fellow friend,

Ajlam05 (Meatwing)

Madmole Said: Maybe. Its a good idea. We might be able to take a look at that.

Hi, MM, wanted to ask if you are going to add different size stone boulders (x2, x3... times bigger or smaller)? Because now they are, or at least look like all the same size.

Madmole Said: Yes. In the most recent video I stated that I will be adding more variety to the boulders.

Hi MadMole

Maybe it's crazy (Mad? O.o) , but maybe you added to the arsenal game cannon ? :nevreness:

There is nothing better in the morning than to shoot zombies out of a cannon while sipping coffee or shoot someone a base :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15831[/ATTACH]

Good job, guys! Almost 500 hours in the game and still not get enough :) Regards

Madmole Said: Maybe.

Archived