The Madmole Already Answered That Mega Thread

Roland

So......this is awkward.

I don't want to offend you, but I know some of you will feel offended. Don't be. I'm not mad or trying to bully anyone. I just want to save Joel's voice and after dozens of videos he is no longer keen on repeating himself. So if you asked a question that has been answered then that is why it is now here and as a bonus....I'm going to give you the official answer you were craving.

Now, I absolutely know that some of you are going to feel that the nuance of how YOU asked whether there will be more weapons and if they will be modifiable with attachments makes your question completely different than the last dozen people who asked the same thing but..........you will hopefully forgive my ham-fisted attempts at reading comprehension I suppose.

Enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...

New fan questions

Could we please have the ability to use paper to make a copy of our current map which when read by others would share our explored areas with them completely and related to that could finding map loot items that would reveal new sections of our maps be possible?

Zombies Skills

Whats the odds of zombies getting different skills like the cops and spiders? Here is an example crawlers tripping you,certain ones grabbing you or trying to hold and bite you or child zombies having the speed of dogs.

Hy Joel

I've been playing 7D2D since A2 and the best solution to survive was always to digging to the ground.

No Hordes or anything can reach you to a "Undergroundbase"

There are any Plans in the Future for "MoleZombies" or Creatures like the old Movie "Tremors"

Hi MM

Will the Zombie virus continue to mutate over time, almost like in Resident Evil ? Currently we escalate to Feral Zombies, but will we see more difficult and mutated foes towards final release, or perhaps after ? So when you reach say day 200 some new crazy Zs start appearing.

Hey MadMole! Love the videos always crave for more its like an addiction hahaha!

Will the half mattress ever see the light of day in 7 days to die again? It was such a unique decoration and i was sad to see it go...Can you maybe ask around and see if anyone can add it back in the game i loved it so much... Also will the different types of meat ever come back like stag meat etc?

MattressHalf.png?version=a215cecb7323922c47ac329b96a6cb30

Roland please dont edit my post please :)

Hiya MM. First off, thanks for making one of the best zombie games I have ever played. You and the team keep up the excellent work. I'm behind you guys all the way.

I had a quick question in regards to the console versions before I jump into PC. How far behind from the PC are they? Can we see anything from the current build/future builds on the consoles versions within a reasonable time frame?

As for the PC: will we see any more "complex" food items, like how we have Meat Stew. Such as finding/making butter and cheese and using it for baked potatoes or corn and using butter to make buttered corn and having their fullness increased?

(WOO! This got seen!)

I see a lot of requests for more items, weapons, blocks and vehicles around... Of course, most of them are impractical and unlikely to reach the final build.

However, will there be the option for amateurs (like me) to mod these items in?

IE: Designing some kind of super high-end olympic bow that is a unique drop from a 'boss raider' person A made.

Scrap weapons (brick on stick!) that look like dirt, but are good at splatting things in early-game.

are there any plans or interests for adding more guns and attachments to the game (suppressors, sights, grips, etc)? im sure everyone wants more weapons, guns especially.

my question is are you guys going to make it were you can add attachments to the guns so that there is reason to have more than one of a certain gun.

Madmole says: More weapons are planned. Maybe on the attachments.

Could we please have the ability to use paper to make a copy of our current map which when read by others would share our explored areas with them completely and related to that could finding map loot items that would reveal new sections of our maps be possible?

Madmole Says: Sharing Maps is not a priority now. Maybe later but probably not but maybe...

Any ideas on adding zombie lures.... as in Fresh meat used to lure zombies away or toward someplace? We could use them to "bait" traps or F with other people;) Thanks.

Madmole Says: Throwing a rock is already a lure in the game. Maybe for a timed lure or as part of a trap. Traps are coming in the future.

Whats the odds of zombies getting different skills like the cops and spiders? Here is an example crawlers tripping you,certain ones grabbing you or trying to hold and bite you or child zombies having the speed of dogs.

Madmole Says: We want more specials in the game with abilities.

Archived