The Madmole Already Answered That Mega Thread

Roland

Question: Are we going to see bicycles in A15?

It would be a nice "bridge" between walking and minibikes. Requiring a forge, wrench schematic, minibikes book, etc. can take a long time because of the random nature of finding books.

Sorry if this has already been answered. I did a forum search and read a LOT of suggestions for bicycles, but I didn't see an official response. The fact that it's in the game files isn't definitive for being in the release.

Thanks for taking your personal time to answer these questions, it is appreciated!

Madmole Said: I mentioned in one of the videos that the bicycle was an asset that was leaked. It will be coming in the future but most likely not for Alpha 15.

hi mm, Really enjoying the videos showing of some of the cool stuff you and the fun pimps been making.

i guess my question may have already been asked, but would love to see a craftable mountable machine gun turret. be fun to mow down a horde.

Keep up the good work and can not wait until aphla 15 it finally releases.

Madmole Said: We would like to include turrets in the game at some point so it is possible they will come in the future but they will not be in Alpha 15.

Hi Madmole, I know its mostly up to telltale as to what gets released on console, but in your opinion could consoles receive the distant terrain feature? also how are the bug fixes coming along on console? Loving the game thanks!

Madmole Said: I have said that I would like to see PC updates come to console but any such announcements must come through Telltale and I cannot comment on them.

I realy like the way the game goes :)

This distant terrain is more then awesome and make the game look completly new!!!

what I realy like to knew is, did we get an increased block limit?

Asked this more then one time, but didn't get a answer ;(

We as modders of this amazing game, (btw thx for the possibilities) realy would need some space to get funny things in.....

Hi MM

Look i understand it must be very hard to program a minibike, but a minibike... cmon were not clowns were players, survivalists

Can we have a real bike?

And as of the moment they are really glitchy. They fall underneath the world at points and produce lag for the whole server... Are you going to revisit them soon and try to make the bike entity that can smoothly move, Aswell as maybe adding some upgrades/customisation

Zombie fall damage

My favorite way to kill zombies is to have them fall to their death by digging a really deep trench. Will they take enough fall damage to kill them in A15 and if so how many blocks deep would it have to be to kill the Ferals?

Hi MM

Look i understand it must be very hard to program a minibike, but a minibike... cmon were not clowns were players, survivalists

Can we have a real bike?

And as of the moment they are really glitchy. They fall underneath the world at points and produce lag for the whole server... Are you going to revisit them soon and try to make the bike entity that can smoothly move, Aswell as maybe adding some upgrades/customisation

Madmole Said: There is a larger motorcycle as well as a smaller pedal bike as well as a gyrocopter planned. Bug fixing is ongoing.

Will we either now or in the somewhat distant future see the return of diverse meats (Venison, Bear, Pork, Beef maybe?) in the game?

I kind of miss getting a reward for taking out tougher game and diverse meats allow for a wider array of foods for role playing reasons.

- - - Updated - - -

(If this one fuses with the previous post again I am just leaving it...)

Will we see the introduction of copper and zinc ores, or something like it, into the game so the process of gathering brass isn't the 10 billion days of car destruction grinding?

Will there be big random 'events' other than the horde event?

Like a meteor crash or a small nuke exploding in the distant terrain.

This would, eventually, include having earthquakes, firestorms, or simply a wind blow that damages your base.

Thanks

Actuating platforms with switches

Would it be possible to create a switch attached to an actuator to have platforms that you can raise or lower, or maybe doors that can be opened or closed with a switch? Thinking that you could create a platform with spikes that you can bring up to the same level as the ground, or retract it under ground. Awesome game by the way! Been having a blast playing!

Will we either now or in the somewhat distant future see the return of diverse meats (Venison, Bear, Pork, Beef maybe?) in the game?

I kind of miss getting a reward for taking out tougher game and diverse meats allow for a wider array of foods for role playing reasons.

- - - Updated - - -

(If this one fuses with the previous post again I am just leaving it...)

Will we see the introduction of copper and zinc ores, or something like it, into the game so the process of gathering brass isn't the 10 billion days of car destruction grinding?

Madmole Said: Diverse meats and additional foods will make a debut when food, drink, hunger, and thirst is overhauled. The current meat is a placeholder for now. Maybe but not likely on the additional ores. We'll see but probably something you will have to wait for modders to do.

Will there be big random 'events' other than the horde event?

Like a meteor crash or a small nuke exploding in the distant terrain.

This would, eventually, include having earthquakes, firestorms, or simply a wind blow that damages your base.

Thanks

Madmole Said: Maybe. We would like to see things like epic earthquakes, tornados, blizzards, etc but it depends on time and resources. Possibly next game.

Would it be possible to create a switch attached to an actuator to have platforms that you can raise or lower, or maybe doors that can be opened or closed with a switch? Thinking that you could create a platform with spikes that you can bring up to the same level as the ground, or retract it under ground. Awesome game by the way! Been having a blast playing!

Madmole Said: Yes! When we add in electricity we will also do switches and buttons and mechanically and electrically powered things to craft.

Hi MM hope all is going good keep up the awesome job :)

Question - Everyone is saying zombies use to run at anytime as long is was dark in a house ex. , You might have answered it already but if not do you plan on bringing it back for A15 or beyond ?

Thank you for the Q&A videos..

What changes have been made to the whole system of experience gain, skills, perks, and leveling for Alpha 15 or will that part of the game be about the same as it has been for Alpha 14 in terms of balance and the speed and shape of the progression arc?

Roland, 1 line questions only! lol

Archived