A Clockwork Project

Clockwork Orange

Update (12/6/18)

+Item_modifiers

-NiCad battery mod can now be installed on some ranged weapons, pistol, magnum, ak47, mp5, sniper, hunting rifle, and the marksman rifle and can shoot electrified bullets

+Buffs

-Added spark loop special effects are now applied to ranged weapons when equipping the NiCad battery mod

+Items

-Added tagging to weapons to allow for NiCad battery mod to be applied

Update (12/6/18)

+Item_modifiers

-NiCad battery mod now applies specific spark loop special effects to each item its applied to

+Buffs

-Added specific spark loop special effects for knife model

+Items

-Added tagging to weapons to allow for NiCad battery mod to only apply specific special effects for each weapon

Yeah i think i have a minor solution for now the whole perk is still fine in itself because late game you still want it jus so your not bothered as much so its more of a quality of life thing at that point.

So what I did was I made it so that rotting flesh now makes you blend in and zombies cant see you at all for 8 seconds, obviously it comes with food poisoning but in a pinch it can save your life I suppose but I hop its not overpowered is I worry about.

that's a good idea! reminicent of dying light a little :)

Update (12/6/18)

Changes to progression: recommend a new world

+Progression

Lowered level requirements for main skills; strength, intellect etc. from levels 1 through 10 they will now unlock at each player level stated below.

reqGenericLevel01,progression,Attribute,New,Player Level 5,,,,,

reqGenericLevel02,progression,Attribute,New,Player Level 15,,,,,

reqGenericLevel03,progression,Attribute,New,Player Level 25,,,,,

reqGenericLevel04,progression,Attribute,New,Player Level 35,,,,,

reqGenericLevel05,progression,Attribute,New,Player Level 45,,,,,

reqGenericLevel06,progression,Attribute,New,Player Level 55,,,,,

reqGenericLevel07,progression,Attribute,New,Player Level 65,,,,,

reqGenericLevel08,progression,Attribute,New,Player Level 75,,,,,

reqGenericLevel09,progression,Attribute,New,Player Level 85,,,,,

reqGenericLevel10,progression,Attribute,New,Player Level 95,,,,,

I added the NiCad battery mod a while ago, it adds 30% chance to apply electric shock to the enemy along with 40% increase to block damage for when applied to sledge hammer, I just added spark effects just now to the weapons themselves when held in your hand

Looks cool, but there is an problem with the effect. If i put the mod out of the axe, machete or something else, it stay on. Some Screen,

A17.0_2018-12-07_17-45-55.thumb.jpg.024d3dc91b202d8dae40f83b5a9c2cbb.jpg

A17.0_2018-12-07_17-45-49.thumb.jpg.60e49c8e59bf0273df641d68583b0af2.jpg

Looks cool, but there is an problem with the effect. If i put the mod out of the axe, machete or something else, it stay on. Some Screen,

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26101[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]26102[/ATTACH]

Yeah I noticed that too, thought I had fixed it, for now you have to make sure to switch weapons in your toolbelt before removing the mod from the weapon. It does work properly jus tthat one instance I need to find a way to fix.

hello clockwork where i can to adjust when the zombies spawns? by you is a little to early :02.47-tranquillity:

I have them set to spawn with the animals to both thin out the animals and increase zombie spawns at the same time, you would have to look at the entitygroups file.

EDIT: But I have a strategy plan that I still have yet to test, the game itself has some memory leak issues at the moment and zombies stop moving so I have not been in the mood for playing, but my plan is to chop a few trees on way to town, set up a wood splitter to chop it all, then craft spikes while I herd them all around the area I want to claim, killing what I can and then once I have the spikes ready I will take the bastards out hopefully.

Or if that fails I will lead them far away and run back and see if that works, personally I love the challenge, keeps the game fresh.

Archived