A Clockwork Project

Clockwork Orange

Update (12/17/18)

-Fixed Raw bear meat icon will now properly display

-Added small engines can now be crafted and are unlocked with Advanced Engineering lvl 4

-Added new Auto Miner that can be unlocked with Advanced Engineering lvl 4, the auto Miner requires 100 gas to be upgraded to the running version, the running version will then "grow" or extend the auto miner compartment to be looted after 180 min real time.

-Each version of the auto miner can be picked up using a wrench for easy placement elsewhere

+ItemIcons

-Fixed Raw Bear Meat icon name

+Recipes

-Added Auto Miner crafted at a workbench with a wrench

-Added Small Engine now crafted at workbench with a wrench

+Blocks

-Added Auto Miner Off

-Added Auto Miner On

-Added Auto Miner Comparment

+Progression

-Added Auto Miner is unlocked with Tier 4 Advanced Engineering

+Items

-Changed gas cans can now be used directly to upgrade blocks that require gas cans for upgrading

+Loot

-Added loot groups for Auto Miner

+Localization

-Added localization for Auto Miner blocks

hmmm, I installed it (B231) and can´t see a difference to the vanilla.

Dropped the stuff into 7 days install dir and agreed when prompting to overwrite some files.

Started a local game (EAC off)

What has changed to check if mod is active ? (I dont think it is, UI still same)

hmmm, I installed it (B231) and can´t see a difference to the vanilla.

Dropped the stuff into 7 days install dir and agreed when prompting to overwrite some files.

Started a local game (EAC off)

What has changed to check if mod is active ? (I dont think it is, UI still same)

Yeah you will definitely notice if you have it installed correctly, double check your file paths make sure a folder didnt end up in a wrong place or something, make sure your running the right game exe if you have multiple game directories.

Installation and use is the easy part, surviving on the other hand...

EDIT: and make sure you are downloading the EXP A 17 dowload

Yeah you will definitely notice if you have it installed correctly, double check your file paths make sure a folder didnt end up in a wrong place or something, make sure your running the right game exe if you have multiple game directories.

Installation and use is the easy part, surviving on the other hand...

EDIT: and make sure you are downloading the EXP A 17 dowload

Thx 4 ur help & fast answer !

I solved the problem by using the file from the file you posted. I was pretty sure did the same with the files for A17 from the first page. (on two different PCs) Nevermind.

Arrrg, I still have a problem. When using a world generated with RWG B231 Vanilla it seems to work fine.

When using RWG after mod installation it crashes: RWG crash

I tried new clear game installation plus copy of this original game dir.

I only made two changes to RWG mixer, a typo that was fixed from Unofficial XMl Fixes, and I changed the burnt forest biome to the old forest biome to remove the wind sound effect, I run Random Gen currently with no issues, make sure you start a fresh world and have a clean install is really all I can say. I have been playing and testing on random gen a lot today with zero issues and I dont even get bad fps drops.

I tested around but could not find a solution. I am sure its about the mod.

as soon as I copy the data dir and overwrite the original files I cant use RWG.

before doing that, the game / RWG runs fine.

Strange I been playing RWG for the last few hours now without issue, I validated my game files and installed the mod the same as anyone.

Strange I been playing RWG for the last few hours now without issue, I validated my game files and installed the mod the same as anyone.

have you tried a clean installation?

I deleted the game and redownloaded "..\SteamApps\common\7 Days To Die"

and deleted "..\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie" ?

Then made a copy of the game directory "..\SteamApps\common\7 Days To Die" and tested if its working.

After that I dropped files form your git repo to it ( https://github.com/ClockworkOrange420/A-Clockwork-Project-Experimental )

overwriting existing once of course.

Thats all I can say.

EDIT: Dropping mod into "..\SteamApps\common\7 Days To Die" didnt made a difference

have you tried a clean installation?

I deleted the game and redownloaded "..\SteamApps\common\7 Days To Die"

and deleted "..\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie" ?

Then made a copy of the game directory "..\SteamApps\common\7 Days To Die" and tested if its working.

After that I dropped files form your git repo to it ( https://github.com/ClockworkOrange420/A-Clockwork-Project-Experimental )

overwriting existing once of course.

Thats all I can say.

EDIT: Dropping mod into "..\SteamApps\common\7 Days To Die" didnt made a difference

I am at a loss it seems, I was going to ask if maybe you were running modlets along with it that might cause an issue, and you should not have to uninstall or reinstall anything. I suggest only ever validating files and using the game launcher to clean game data.

But in any case if you can send an output log or something I can take a look, but yeah you should be good to go same as me and the others.

Ok thanx in advance:

here are my 3 output logs in one file:

click

Ok so I managed to replicate the issue and fixed it along with duplicate localization entries.

It was the biome name change that was the cause. In order to remove the wind sound effect from the burnt forest biome I have to change the biome name and it works but you have to play on an already generated world seed to make it work without errors generating a new seed requires the hard coded biome names. I am still looking into removing the wind noise. Thanks for the logs.

- - - Updated - - -

Update (12/18/18)

+Rwgmixer

-Reverted biome name change

+Biomes

-Reverted biome name change

+Localization

-Removed duplicate entries

+1

nice to read this ! thanx again for your help.

RWG seems to work fine (tested with RWG Previewer and new game)

EDIT: A small question beside the mod: Has dismembership of limbs been removed in A17 ?

I believe so, but I am slowly going through every little detail and tweaking them so they are perfect. That is just another thing on the list, if you think of anything, quality of life improvements, something seems missing or not as useful as it could be, something not performing as it should and so on and so forth, just let me know.

Update (12/18/18)

On top of this update I wanted to share a seed with you that I found to be pretty awesome terrain gen.

The seed is "Clay" without quotes.

This is my favorite map in A17 so far. the layout is awesome (especially with the compopack) thanks so much for sharing it

Update (12/19/18)

I added new quests to acquire skill points, I also added a new vending machine where you can purchase these quests, i also added the challenge quests to the new vending machine as well and I changed the challenge quests to reward exp, skill points and money as well.

One of the quests is pretty insane and is meant for when you are prepared, it will spawn 89 zombies 1 of which is a screamer. :)

Once you complete the Humanity's Last Hope quest chain you will be rewarded with a cntVendingMachineQuestSchematic which can be used to craft a quest selling vending machine. This schematic can be found in loot the same as other schematics.

+Quests

-Added new quests to earn skill points, experience and money

+Blocks

-Added quest vending machine

+Loot

-Added cntVendingMachineQuestSchematic to common books loot group

+Recipes

-Added quest vending machine

+Items

-Added quest vending machine schematic

+Traders

-Added quest vending machine trader group

+Localization

-Added localization for added quests

-Added localization for added quest vending machine

+Progression

-Added a bonus for lvl 5 charismatic nature

+Buffs

-Added a bonus for lvl 5 charismatic nature (Now grants 2 strength and 2 intellect to all party members within range)

+Painting

-Reduced all painting costs to 1

Update (12/19/18)

Hey everyone, I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and hope everyone will be having a good time during the holidays.

For this update I added a starting present to the players inventory when you spawn in, which contains a pistol with some ammo, Santa hat, candy cane shiv and candy cane club. Just place the container on the ground to enjoy your new goodies. :)

+Entityclasses

-Added new Christmas loot container to starting gear

+Loot

-Added loot for Christmas loot container

+Blocks

-Added Christmas loot container(s)

+Items

-Fixed Candy Cane shiv

-Fixed Candy Cane club

+Localization

-Added localization for Christmas Container

Update (12/19/18)

Hey everyone, I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and hope everyone will be having a good time during the holidays.

For this update I added a starting present to the players inventory when you spawn in, which contains a pistol with some ammo, Santa hat, candy cane shiv and candy cane club. Just place the container on the ground to enjoy your new goodies. :)

Thanx ! In short term the presents helped alot.

Archived