A Clockwork Project

Clockwork Orange

Update (12/21/17)

+Progression

-Added Repair time decrease to The Fixer Perk allowing for faster repairing of weapons and tools

-Changed Player level experience required per level multiplier from 1 to 1.002 for eg. going from lvl 1 to lvl 2 will require 10,500 exp as usual and going from 199 to 200 will require roughly 15,626 exp (Will take slightly longer to reach max player level this change was made to compensate for gaining direct player level exp from all skills after they reach 100)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
About winter in your MOD, is it extensive? lasts a long time, it would be cool a winter that lasts months in the game thus killing the plantations and causing you to stock up on food!

There is currently no way to add proper seasons due to how weather is hard coded. My mod simply allows the snow biome to spawn like every other biomes without height restriction like in vanilla. It would be a good idea to allow for temperatures to affect crops but that is currently not possible.

I am in doubt as to which of these 3 MODS start a game, can someone tell me the difference between them and which one is the best, the most insane possible !! : D

1؛ Clockwork Project

2؛ Unofficial XML Fixes

3؛ Clockwork Project CompoPack!

I am in doubt as to which of these 3 MODS start a game, can someone tell me the difference between them and which one is the best, the most insane possible !! : D

1؛ Clockwork Project

2؛ Unofficial XML Fixes

3؛ Clockwork Project CompoPack!

1؛ Clockwork Project is the hardest

2؛ Unofficial XML Fixes are just a few simple fixes to the base game and are nothing to worry about

3؛ Clockwork Project CompoPack is a bit easier with the compo pack due to having some prefabs that allow for easier advancement with a pre-built workbench for eg. also the custom prefabs have some block issues where some blocks are made of an odd material and painted to look like something else like wood blocks painted to look like metal for eg.

1؛ Clockwork Project is the hardest

2؛ Unofficial XML Fixes are just a few simple fixes to the base game and are nothing to worry about

3؛ Clockwork Project CompoPack is a bit easier with the compo pack due to having some prefabs that allow for easier advancement with a pre-built workbench for eg. also the custom prefabs have some block issues where some blocks are made of an odd material and painted to look like something else like wood blocks painted to look like metal for eg.

So I'm going to play this one, Clockwork Project is the hardest, actually I was already playing on it, I went to test the Clockwork Project CompoPack and realized it really is a little easier !!!

Have some configuration to change the option to repair the Wood Spikes, why can not be repaired here, plz!

<material id="MtrapSpikes1">

<property name="damage_category" value="wood" />

<property name="surface_category" value="wood" />

<property name="forge_category" value="wood" />

<property name="Hardness" type="float" value="1" />

<property name="stepsound" value="wood" />

<property name="stability_glue" value="0" />

<property name="Mass" type="int" value="1" />

<property name="MaxDamage" value="50" />

<property name="movement_factor" value="0.6" />

<property name="Experience" value="0"/>

</material>

Here I can put to repair and also catch the zombies in the spike? in real life if some zombie hits a spike the right one is he will brake till it breaks??

If I modify something in the server xml do I have to send it to the client folder as well??

After I've edited this code in spawn.xml, when I die the zombies stop attacking me, they think I'm still a corpse and do not attack me. I restored the file as before and will test ...

<entityspawner name="NightHorde" dynamic="true" wrapMode="clamp"> <!-- these are feral hordes who will find the player for sure -->

<day value="1,6">

<property name="ResetToday" value="true" />

<property name="EntityGroupName" value="ZombiesNight" />

<property name="DelayBetweenSpawns" value="1" />

<property name="TotalAlive" value="10" />

<property name="TotalPerWave" value="10,20" />

</day>

24bvzpw.jpg

Good morning, I have problems to plant in your MOD, there is some order of way to run, I put the Earth, then I used the Garden and says that it is not possible to plant ...

I have a question, in the game have some way to guard the rainwater, some block?

dxfpec.jpg

Good morning, I have problems to plant in your MOD, there is some order of way to run, I put the Earth, then I used the Garden and says that it is not possible to plant ...

I have a question, in the game have some way to guard the rainwater, some block?

You have to till the ground with a hoe before you can plant crops, and I am not sure I understand what you mean by guard the rainwater?

You have to till the ground with a hoe before you can plant crops, and I am not sure I understand what you mean by guard the rainwater?

On the hoe I went to the ground and still did not release to plant, must be missing something I did not do, put the soil SOD, then I passed the hoe and tried to put the plant and was not

about rainwater, have you any way to store it? barrel or box for when it rains to be able to stock ??

k1aq1e.jpg

nmdfyd.jpg

On the hoe I went to the ground and still did not release to plant, must be missing something I did not do, put the soil SOD, then I passed the hoe and tried to put the plant and was not

about rainwater, have you any way to store it? barrel or box for when it rains to be able to stock ??

Oh ok, you cant use Sod for farming you have to use a regular dirt block like grassy ground, and the way to store water is to fill buckets and put the buckets into a storage container and no you cannot collect rain but dew collectors will give you bottled murky water every couple days once you get those placed down.

Oh ok, you cant use Sod for farming you have to use a regular dirt block like grassy ground, and the way to store water is to fill buckets and put the buckets into a storage container and no you cannot collect rain but dew collectors will give you bottled murky water every couple days once you get those placed down.

Thank you, I will redo everything there !! good Monday!

I used grassy ground anyway so I can not plant it, even using the hoe in the ground, I also used the other ground to see if it would go, also it was not

The ground is not tilled you can see that it is flat and not raised up. when you till the ground you can see the ground change shape.

Watch my videos if you have troubles with anything its a full walkthrough.

The ground is not tilled you can see that it is flat and not raised up. when you till the ground you can see the ground change shape.

Watch my videos if you have troubles with anything its a full walkthrough.

I can plant on the outside of my base, but when I do the same procedure inside the cave where my base is not working, I think it can be the ceiling, being that it has 5 blocks to 6 in height !!!

The horde comes very little on the blood moon, is there any way to improve?

They are coming from 8 ... to 8 ... in total it does not go from 30 to 40 at night !!!

Dedicated Setup!

<property name = "BloodMoonEnemyCount" value = "80" />

<property name = "MaxSpawnedZombies" value = "80" />

My FPS is falling a lot with this total zombie being born, so I put it.

200 zombie is born with this modification I do not want to change your MOD, but the FPS 9 is complicated.

<property name="EntityGroupName" value="ZombiesAll" />

<property name="Time" value="Any" />

<property name="TotalAlive" value="100" />

<property name="TotalPerWave" value="100" />

I moved to that one !!

<property name="EntityGroupName" value="ZombiesAll" />

<property name="Time" value="Any" />

<property name="TotalAlive" value="20" />

<property name="TotalPerWave" value="180" />

5mb6lh.jpg