A Clockwork Project

Clockwork Orange

Update (11/2/17)

+Blocks

-Restored heatmap to torches and candles

-Increased heatmap of gore blocks

(My previous decision to remove heatmap from torches / candles may have been a little hasty now that I have done some testing in regards to how heatmap is generated, I have had no feedback in regards to theses changes in a real time game environment weather or not this has affected screamer spawns, my goal was to take away some of the direct "control" of the heartmap through placing objects and running campfires and make it more dynamic through gore blocks and at the same time generate them as frequently if not more if you do not clean up after the mess and am still working towards that. My conclusion is that the best way to do this is to make gore blocks additive to what the player places down and uses rather than substituting it. Feedback will always be appreciated.)

boiled water doesn't stack. This is something from vanilla that's always seemed weird. Maybe something to put into unofficial fixes?

Boiled can of water is a balance decision to not have it stack, I think the "reasoning" behind it is because its an open can and cant be sealed. Besides from the "balance" aspect which is the main part of the decision. If it could stack there is no reason to use bottled water just use cans.

Update (11/3/17)

+Items

-Changed Bonus Harvest damage to default 1X for all Butcher events

-Changed Bonus damage to organic blocks for all Butcher tools

-Increased bonus damage to organic for all shovels (Easier to clean up gore now on par with axes)

+Entityclasses

-Changed snake venom gland is now collected upon destroy instead of harvest

(Butchering animals will now take longer and yield the proper amounts specified)

Update (11/8/17)

+Items

-Increased damage of pistol and silenced pistol

-Increased damage of blunderbuss and shotguns

-Added base dismemberment chance to all guns that previously did not have a set base chance

-Increased top end damage of arrows by 5 for each type

-Added base dismemberment chance to wooden bow, crossbow, and compound bow

+Loot

-Increased count of bullet casings

-Increased count of bullet tips

From https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?37165-Unofficial-XML-Fixes/page58v

I've just edited all those lines and I'm gonna check it out see how the game goes. Thanks for the help much appreciated and sorry for the wrong thread, just saw your name and thought it was the only 1.

You are welcome and no worries, other people might want to know that information anyways so its not a big deal. Hope you get it working! :)

Update (11/10/17)

This update does NOT have any negative affects towards save games!

+Progression

-Changed name ID for Light Armor, Medium Armor and Heavy Armor (This will remove the old broken skills in a current save, and replace them with new working skills)

+Items

-Removed all Light / Medium / Heavy Armor action skills from all clothing and armor

I found the cause of the issue where you could not purchase Light / Medium / Heavy armor perks, the issue was that I had assigned those Perks as action skills to the armor and clothing and each time you were hit from a zombie experience would go towards those Perks causing them to go into a negative state making them unable to be purchased.

This has all now been fixed and this fix will NOT affect save games in any negative way! Feel free to update since I have tested this on my current play through. :)

Update (11/11/17)

+Blocks

-Increased heatmap strength of workstations

I can not get gore blocks to generate heatmap, the gore block class used to support heatmap but they no longer do and I have been working on the dll to get this function back without luck so far.

I still do not like adding heatmap to torches so I opted to increase heatmap of workstations for now.

Update (11/14/17)

+Entityclasses

-Changed Timid Animals view angle to 360 degrees from 180

-Changed Hostile Animals view angle to 360 degrees from 270

-Reduced far range sight scale of Timid Animals to 100 from 150

-Reduced far range sight scale of Hostile Animals to 100 from 150

-Changed Timid Animal sight range to 40 from 30

Animals will now be much more aware of your presence and see better at night.

Update (11/14/17)

+Blocks

-Increased Scrap Lead resources gathered from Gravel + Lead, decreased crushed sand, small rocks and now requires Scrap Lead to repair

-Increased Coal resources gathered from Gravel + Coal, decreased crushed sand, small rocks and now requires Coal to repair

-Increased Potassium Nitrate resources gathered from Gravel + Potassium Nitrate, decreased crushed sand, small rocks and now requires Potassium Nitrate to repair

-Increased Scrap Iron resources gathered from Gravel + Iron, decreased crushed sand, small rocks and now requires Scrap Iron to repair

Update (11/14/17)

+Recipes

-Added recipes for crafting all seeds

+Items

-Removed Scythe right click (Seeds are no longer gathered from fully grown crops and must be crafted)

-Changed all raw foods can no longer be planted directly and now are eaten with right click (Fixes eating raw foods with the hotkey)

+Blocks

-Removed Harvest Event for seeds on fully grown crops (Only gathered from the scythe)

+Localization

-Added localization for Snowberry Seed

I had to fix the issue where you could no longer eat raw foods with hotkeys due to me changing what mouse click was used to eat them versus planting them directly.

I did not like the planting raw foods directly with left click due to immediately punching if you were not really careful and I did not like the fact that changing it to right click would no longer allow you to eat the raw foods with the hotkeys so I removed the planting of raw foods directly and restored seed crafting.

Since seeds are now crafted I no longer saw the need for the scythe to have two actions one for seeds one for raw foods so i removed the seed gathering right click from the scythe.

Seeds are now crafted and planted as they normally would, crops still only need to be planted once and will downgrade to a sapling after harvesting.

Seeds are still returned upon destroying a sapling or stage 2 sapling so it can be replanted.

Update (11/14/17)

Quality of life improvement update, the following blocks can now be harvested with a wrench to return themselves, these changes were made for those that do not wish to use a land claim block to use the pick up delay function on SP worlds and it also is faster to reclaim these blocks instead of using the take delay as well.

+Blocks

-chemistryStation

-forge

-woodTable

-cementMixer

-workbench

-generatorbank

-switch

-solarbank

-batterybank

-electricwirerelay

-pressureplate

-speaker

-electrictimerrelay

-dartTrap

-pressureplateLong

-spotlightPlayer

-tripwirepost

-electricfencepost

-motionsensor

-Empty_Composter (All stages of the composter can now be broken and they will downgrade into the Empty_Composter which can then be disassembled using a wrench to retrieve it)

-dewCollector_filling

-chickenCoop_stage1 (All stages of the chicken coop can now be broken and they will downgrade into the chickenCoop_stage1 which can then be disassembled using a wrench to retrieve it)

-Research_Table

-Old_Oven

-New_Oven

-Tailoring_Table

-Smithing_Table

-Ammunition_Table

-Changed Steel Blade Traps now downgrade into Broken Blade Traps which can be harvested with a wrench to retrieve them like the ones found in the sand in the desert

Archived