A Clockwork Project

Clockwork Orange

Moved comment to related thread!

ADD throws a game breaking exception of "ERR Loading and parsing xml (player_skill is expected Line 773 position 4.) NullreferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

SETVALUE throw a game breaking exception of "ArguementException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary."

I'll try DIVIDE again to see if there is another outcome that differs from the first time that I used it.

ADD throws a game breaking exception of "ERR Loading and parsing xml (player_skill is expected Line 773 position 4.) NullreferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

SETVALUE throw a game breaking exception of "ArguementException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary."

I'll try DIVIDE again to see if there is another outcome that differs from the first time that I used it.

Ok but make sure to read my comment again that I posted on your new thread since I have edited it to explain what I think is happening.

Basically the original code I gave you is the code that you want to use. The issue is that you will suffer an initial wellness drop but it is working as intended. You will just have to get your wellness back up.

Update (3/3/16)

+Blocks

Doubled grow times of trees (Trees can not be fertilized to grow at vanilla speeds)

+Recipes

Changed removed plant fibers from Compost recipes (Was unnecessary tedium)

Rebalanced Omnigel recipe due to recent increase to crop grow times

-Craft 100 Omnigel which Requires 10 potatoes, 10 blueberries, 10 wheat, 10 tomatoes, 5 mushrooms

-10 Omnigel can further be crafted into:

-100 scrap Iron

-20 Scrap Lead

-20 Scrap Brass

-20 Potassium Nitrate Powder

-20 Coal

-100 Small Rocks

-100 Crushed sand

-100 Clay Lumps

-100 oilshale

Update (3/4/16)

Currently in the vanilla game grass is technically finite and does not grow back unless you dig up dirt and place it down and even then it will only grow grass on top of it once and you again have to dig up the dirt and place it down again for grass to grow on top of the dirt again.

So I have made grass grow-able as a crop so you can harvest "crop grown grass".

The reason I am adding grass as a crop is because it is a resource that is required for a lot of things and I personally hate the idea of finite resources.

The new grass crops can not be fertilized, they do not require tilled soil, and takes 3 in game days to grow or 180 minutes.

+Blocks

Added grass "crops"

+Items

Added grass seed

+recipes

Added grass seed

Update (3/4/16)

Last update until A14

Rebalanced grow times for 60 minute days instead of 40

+Blocks

All plants with grow times of:

<property name="GrowthRate" value="60" /> is now <property name="GrowthRate" value="90" />

<property name="GrowthRate" value="120" /> is now <property name="GrowthRate" value="180" />

So basically plants now take 6 in game days to grow when 24h cycle is set to 60 minute days

Fertilized plants will now take 3 in game days to grow when 24h cycle is set to 60 minute days

This includes the Chicken Coop, and Composter.

Added fall code to resource rocks so they do not break into nothing if they fall.

EG.

<block id="644" name="rockResourceBroke1">

<drop event="Fall" name="rockResourceBroke1" count="1" prob="1.0" stick_chance="1" /> <-- Added fall event so it will stick to the ground instead of exploding into nothing.

+Items

Reduced cordage weight to 2 from 5

reduced cordage fuel to 2 from 5

+Recipes

Reduced cordage cost to 2 plant fibers from 5

What screen resolution are you playing on? If I don't use 2800x1800 then the last two icons next to the tool belt on the left are overlapped by the toolbelt...the Temperature and Character Level icons.

What screen resolution are you playing on? If I don't use 2800x1800 then the last two icons next to the tool belt on the left are overlapped by the toolbelt...the Temperature and Character Level icons.

1920 1080

Screenshots provided in the download show you how it will look using that resolution.

Hey Clockwork...I just have to say that I'm loving your mod, boss. I'm loving the early challenge and I wasn't sure I would. I've been playing this game since Aug of '14 with about 260 hrs and I'm no noob or softcore player but your mod is really hitting all the sweet spots for me. Love the idea of tables to be able to craft stuff. And...I've been relegated to using in-game storage to handle all the loot. Anyway...I just had to come in and say thanks for the work.

Hey Clockwork...I just have to say that I'm loving your mod, boss. I'm loving the early challenge and I wasn't sure I would. I've been playing this game since Aug of '14 with about 260 hrs and I'm no noob or softcore player but your mod is really hitting all the sweet spots for me. Love the idea of tables to be able to craft stuff. And...I've been relegated to using in-game storage to handle all the loot. Anyway...I just had to come in and say thanks for the work.

That is great, I am really happy to hear you are enjoying the mod, thank you for the feedback it is really appreciated!

Wait till A14 drops and I have access to perks and recipe unlocks! :)

Update (3/4/16)

Last update for real this time!

+Items

Changed all canned foods now give -0.1 wellness

Changed Honey now only gives 0.1 wellness from 0.4

Changed Honey no longer cures infection

Changed Vitamins now give a hidden buff that gives 1 wellness over the course of 24 in game hours

Changed Vitamins no longer cure dysentery

Added Honey Poultice (This now cures Infection, and returns emtyJar upon consumption!)

+Buffs

Changed Infection stage one is now cured with Honey Poultice

Changed Infection stage one now only lasts for 24 hours instead of 72 before going to stage 2

Changed Infection stage two now only lasts for 24 hours instead of 72 before going to stage 3

Changed Infection stage three now only lasts for 24 hours instead of 72 before going to stage 4

+Recipes

Added Honey Poultice requires 1 aloeCream, 1 foodHoney, 1 potato and 1 emptyJar and must be crafted at a campfire / new oven / old oven in a cooking pot

+Loot

Fixed added missing canned pears to canned food lootgroup

+Mods/ACPIcons/ItemIcons folder

Added Honey Poultice Icon

Yes, I do. And fuel as well. It just stays greyed out. Am I missing some research or something?

Ok apparently you need to place the forged Iron into the Input slot in order for the recipe to work, same with a bucket.

I will change the ingredients to use units of iron from the forge instead of Forged Iron.

Ok apparently you need to place the forged Iron into the Input slot in order for the recipe to work, same with a bucket.

I will change the ingredients to use units of iron from the forge instead of Forged Iron.

Worked great! Thanks

Update (3/6/16)

+Recipes

-Changed recipe for crafting Bucket to now require units of iron and units of clay at the forge

-Changed recipe for crafting Cooking Pot to now require units of iron and units of clay at the forge

-Removed the recipe to craft barbedWire block (It was redundant since you can craft barbed wire fence, and it was a slightly exploitative in certain situations)

-Added recipe to craft Barbed_Wire Item

+Items

-Added Barbed_Wire

+Mods/ACPIcons/ItemIcons folder

-Added Barbed_Wire.png

What is the difference between the UI pack and the regular Download?

There are screenshots inside the UI Pack to see the difference. Mostly just small changes to size of the food / drink / health etc bars

and some versions do not have wind speed, outside temp, elevation, at the top. and one version is vanilla style with no added stuff.

I know I'm missing it somewhere and it's probably really easy so flog me now. I can't seem to find the recipe or make Iron Arrows. Ya know...for the bow. I can make Iron Arrow Heads...but Arrows themselves or the recipe even? I also have the weapons table (or which ever one makes all the metal tools and such). Like I said...flog me now because I know I'm missing something easy somewhere.

I know I'm missing it somewhere and it's probably really easy so flog me now. I can't seem to find the recipe or make Iron Arrows. Ya know...for the bow. I can make Iron Arrow Heads...but Arrows themselves or the recipe even? I also have the weapons table (or which ever one makes all the metal tools and such). Like I said...flog me now because I know I'm missing something easy somewhere.

Lol no worries, Iron Arrows and bolts are crafted at the ammunition table and requires a tool and die set. And im sure you already know you need a mold for the arrow heads and they are crafted at the forge.

Ya...I knew about the mold and was really making a bunch of Iron Arrow Heads...lol...just couldn't make them. Ah...so a tool and die set on the ammo table...got it! Didn't realize that about the die set...thanks boss.

Archived