Anyone found Quad pocket mod schems?

Anyone who has found the schematic, go out and play in the lottery. You're guaranteed to hit the jackpot as lucky as you are. The schematic is marked as rare in a loot group that is so flooded with magazines that even finding a schematic has become a rarity in itself.

EDIT: I have now collected all the magazines. That means all boosts should be at zero and yet I mostly find magazines only when I loot bookshelves.

If the quad pocket mod schematic was at least a guaranteed reward for completing the T6 quests, I would be happy because the reward for completing 10 T6 quests and killing shiploads of zombies is very disappointing to be honest. Or trader Joel could sell it at max trader stage for as much as a Q6 solar cell costs.

Edited by RipClaw (see edit history)

The schematic is very rare.  It is only a 1.2% chance of dropping in the loot group it is part of, and it is not sold by the traders.

You cannot loot or buy the mod itself.  The only way to get the mod is via the Kill Tourist challenge.

I got the quad pocket schem as a trader reward from Rekt. It was after the update that reset my trader missions level, and I got it after a Tier 4 quest to a wasteland POI. Might have been the extra reward set for completing enough Tier 4 quests and I am perked into better rewards from the Trader.

8 hours ago, OneManStanding said:

I got the quad pocket schem as a trader reward from Rekt. It was after the update that reset my trader missions level, and I got it after a Tier 4 quest to a wasteland POI. Might have been the extra reward set for completing enough Tier 4 quests and I am perked into better rewards from the Trader.

Are you positive it was the schematic and not the mod?  You get the mod from the trader after killing enough tourists, like BFT2020 said.  If it was in quest rewards, people should see it more often, even with a low chance.

I will check the bundles tonight to see if it is part of them.  I did check the loot, quest, and trader xml files - none of those had the mod as a reward except for Kill Tourists challenge.  I didn't think of checking the bundles in the items xml file this morning before I left for work.

3 hours ago, Riamus said:

Are you positive it was the schematic and not the mod?

It was the schematic. At the time I'd read about the quad mod and wondered where you got it. The tripple and double mods were using up a lot of space on my armour, so I ran away and made four quad mods. It was an infested mission if that helps.

Edited by OneManStanding (see edit history)

31 minutes ago, OneManStanding said:

It was the schematic. At the time I'd read about the quad mod and wondered where you got it. The tripple and double mods were using up a lot of space on my armour, so I ran away and made four quad mods. It was an infested mission if that helps.

Correct, that loot group is one of the rewards you can get - and this is available in all quests, just not infection clear quests.

10 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

I will check the bundles tonight to see if it is part of them.  I did check the loot, quest, and trader xml files - none of those had the mod as a reward except for Kill Tourists challenge.  I didn't think of checking the bundles in the items xml file this morning before I left for work.

Could you please tell me which files you are looking at this in?