Khaine's V1.0 Modlets! (Bigger backpacks, Lockable Slots, Behemoths, Random Wandering Hordes, etc)

KhaineGB

9 minutes ago, Picklefart said:

It does appear that the BBM does interfere with the new lockable slot system that is in new version. I've tried using the 60 version of the backpack mod and it will not allow you to engage the lock mode toogle. 

Make sure you have the current version and installed correctly. Maybe some other mod is in conflict. Tested right now and it works for both new and old characters when I add it.

8 minutes ago, seven said:

Make sure you have the current version and installed correctly. Maybe some other mod is in conflict. Tested right now and it works for both new and old characters when I add it.

Yea I accidentally loaded wrong folder and realized my mistake. Thanks for responding though. 

log spikes are broken, its the localization file, i deleted it from the mod and it worked fine, note that files probally not really needed any how, still has oldschool description in there

Khaine, "FlufferNutterSandwich " is posting your mods on nexus listing himself as the creator, with a note in the description saying it's your mod, you made him the curator for your mods on nexus, and here are original download and donate links. Is this legit ?

5 hours ago, Grolbu said:

Khaine, "FlufferNutterSandwich " is posting your mods on nexus listing himself as the creator, with a note in the description saying it's your mod, you made him the curator for your mods on nexus, and here are original download and donate links. Is this legit ?

I have no idea about the mods you mentioned, but nexusmods has a lot of thieves. In fact, that website is a thief base. There are many, many stolen mods.

5 hours ago, Grolbu said:

I didn't see FNS listing himself as the creator, just that Khaine gave him permission to host it on Nexus.  In fact, FNS goes out of their way to indicate that this is not his mod and that this is solely the creation of Khaine himself.

image.thumb.png.183d26ff258ff8370c36e634b2055758.png

image.thumb.png.4a6e1eecddb1ef86e9cefffce08b8277.png

Edited by BFT2020 (see edit history)

3 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

I didn't see FNS listing himself as the creator, just that Khaine gave him permission to host it on Nexus.  In fact, FNS goes out of their way to indicate that this is not his mod and that this is solely the creation of Khaine himself.

Right here. If it is legit that's fine, just got my radar pinging with him listing himself as the creator, even with that description.

Screenshot - 30_07_2024 , 1_03_19 am.png

1 hour ago, Grolbu said:

Right here. If it is legit that's fine, just got my radar pinging with him listing himself as the creator, even with that description.

I saw that too; however, the fact the FNS puts the disclaimer right at the top and very obvious about stating that the mod was not his (and all credit going to Khaine and all the other ones that was uploaded) makes it clear that he wasn't taking credit for any of the work.  It's not like some others I have seen that only gave credit when people were calling them out for posting mods that were not theirs - and I think that header information is limited based on Nexus.  Ultimately Khaine knows if everything is legit, but when someone goes through that much trouble to give credit and explain the situation upfront........

EDIT****  MY issue below was that I didnt understand the new locking system. I now understand how it works and that I dont need the combobox to set the number of slots. This is indeed working and I'm just an idiot.  *****

I'm running 1.0 B333 - Backpack locking is not working. 

On my server, I used to have 12 slots locked. Those slots are still locked, but I have no option to adjust. No combobox. 

Due to a lot of mods on the server, to be sure, I did a fresh install locally, and fired up a local game with 0 mods.  Pure vanilla. 

I have no combobox. I have a lock button that seems to toggle locking ALL slots, but doesn't seem to work.  So vanilla locking is not there for me. 

Installed 96 Slot backpack. 

I have 96 slots, but still no locking. 

Is locking still in the 96 slot backpack? I saw a comment about fixing this last week... maybe B333 broke it again? Can anyone else confirm it's working on B333?

Edited by ecksfiftyone (see edit history)

Hi new to modding this game, and was wanting to add the 96 slot BP mod to my nintrado server and followed all of the steps accordingly but it isn't working. When I hit download on the mod it doesn't actually download anything just takes me to a new tab with a couple folders that I can download. I downloaded the folder unzipped and added to server through filezilla. Turned of EAC but doesn't seem to be working for me, any help would be appreciated!

When you click the download link it opens a page for KHV1-96BBM. At the right hand side of the page, at the same level as the mod name there is a button of 3 vertical dots. Click on that for more options, one of which is download as zip. When you have that downloaded, unzip it and you'll have a folder named KHV1-96BBM. Remove what you uploaded before, and then upload that new KHV1-96BBM folder and all contents to the mods folder.

On 7/29/2024 at 5:08 AM, Grolbu said:

Yes. He spoke to me on discord first. It's because he wants them for his mod collection so people can easily install via vortex.

I told him to stop using vortex cos it's crap. 😛 But gave permission.

On 7/29/2024 at 10:06 AM, DJeXeCute said:

Is there a way to make the steel 9m ammo work in SMG Auto Turrets?

No. Turrets only take 1 ammo type.

7 hours ago, KhaineGB said:

That's because it doesn't change the trader protection, it just changes the open/close time.

There's still going to be ABOUT 1 in-game minute where it's closed

I think it's a problem in vanilla code. If you logout inside the trader compound when entering the game again it can teleport you out saying it's closed. Or, if you admin teleport in. Or even if you remove trader protection along with no closed time. I don't recall it doing all this before. In the past I would make a home base in a trader compound and it wouldn't be a problem.

Anyway, it's not a problem with your mod.

Not sure if this is by design, but the Dangerous Cities mod doesn't spawn any zombies in the wilderness. It's set up to spawn them whereever there is a wilderness tag, but most of the wilderness chunks aren't tagged. Only the ones that contain some kind of POI (like an abandoned house) have tags. You can see this by looking at the spawn code for the chunk you're in while exploring in debug mode. I figured out how to fix it and fixed it in my own game, but wanted to make sure this is even a bug with the mod before offering a suggested fix, since maybe you want it to be this way. Cheers, and thanks for the mod, which led to me learning a lot about how biome spawns work.

Could anyone help with getting the real values on the food/water bar numbers?  Not asking for Khaine to make and post a new version, just if anyone here could tell me what to edit since all I really want to change is the number displayed from a percentage to the real value.  Mostly love the modlet but needing a calculator to be sure what 82% of 162 food is so I can eat enough before heading out hasn't been working out for me.  May be the laziness and lack of mathematical talent, but who can be sure. :)

Specifically for me I'm doing a playthrough for each skill tree (still on perception as my first one for now) where I have to max that tree before putting any points anywhere else.  Without even that first easy point in Iron Gut I end up thirsty and hungry long before the day's out and I'm not harvesting as much to get ahead of food supply with no point in living off the land either.  I realize it's likely not an issue for most people at all though, which is why I asked if anyone could just tell me what to change in the file.

Edit: Also I'm reluctant to give up 2 slots of inventory to carry food/water when being able to fill up without wasting a lot of food and drink would cover it.  Just unwilling/unable to always do the math. :)

Edited by b0rgerking (see edit history)