Khaine's V1.0 Modlets! (Bigger backpacks, Lockable Slots, Behemoths, Random Wandering Hordes, etc)

KhaineGB

Pushed an update to azure for the wandering horde mod.

Rebuilt the DLL. Still works fine here just like the other one. So no clue if it fixed it or not but hordes spawn just fine for me.

Love your mods, really appreciate how much they level up my game.

Quick question: with the larger backpack mod, I have pretty terrible eyesight and I struggle to see the small icons in the bag. Is there anyway you'll be ale to make this bigger? I have my UI size on highest but it doesn't seem to make the bag icons bigger.

6 hours ago, earthtoisabella said:

Quick question: with the larger backpack mod, I have pretty terrible eyesight and I struggle to see the small icons in the bag. Is there anyway you'll be ale to make this bigger? I have my UI size on highest but it doesn't seem to make the bag icons bigger.

Try adjusting UI Scale. Failing that, mess with your resolution.

20 hours ago, KhaineGB said:

Pushed an update to azure for the wandering horde mod.

Rebuilt the DLL. Still works fine here just like the other one. So no clue if it fixed it or not but hordes spawn just fine for me

Working great on my server now with file I grabbed from your discord. Thanks for the fix. Game isn't the same without it. 

On 6/29/2024 at 7:21 PM, earthtoisabella said:

I would need to completely re-arrange the UI for this, which I am not doing.

On 6/29/2024 at 10:24 PM, MrSamuelAdams said:

Anyway to keep the POI name but keep the skulls removed with this mod? Remove POI/Biome Name Tracker - or would I need a whole new modlet for it?

You'd need a new modlet.

23 hours ago, ThePiff said:

How do I remove the 15slottoolbelt mod I have removed it from the server but when I log into the server still shows 15 slots?

Needs to be removed from your local game too.

On 6/30/2024 at 1:35 AM, Ellorra said:

Fatal exception happening every time a horde is supposed to spawn,

Literally a few posts above this, I said I updated the DLL to fix this issue. Redownload it.

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, KhaineGB said:

Needs to be removed from your local game too.

To be honest I didn't even have it on my local side the mod showed the 15 slots but did not work Couldn't stroll, so I had removed it from the server and rebooted but was still there, so I had seen it needed to be on both sides did all that and it works fine, but even if you remove it local and server side it's still showing the 15 slots when I load in server, does it change any of the configs or just use the config file that comes with the mod file ?

Edited by ThePiff (see edit history)

I feel like I must be doing something wrong. I installed a number of these mods. Some (health bars) obviously work. But the trader always open mod isn't working for some reason. It keeps telling me the trader is closed when I approach and teleporting me away.  Did this get tested in 1.0? Or did I miss something? I have them installed in the same mod folder.

On 6/26/2024 at 3:35 PM, LewZephyr said:

@KhaineGB  I noticed the Lockable slots is not in your list but it is in your subject.

Yes. This has been directly added to the game. :) No mod needed.

19 hours ago, mjgreenjr said:

But the trader always open mod isn't working for some reason.

I can confirm that Khaine's "Always Open Trader" mod is working with v1.0-experiemental. I have it installed in its own subfolder.

Hey there.  I love using the 96 slot backpack and the always open traders mods, but I downloaded the new versions and copied them to the Mods folder and they do not seem to be working for me.  Am I missing any steps?  I did it just the same way on my PC that it was in Alpha 21.

Never mind...I had the directories nested one inside the other.  They work now.  🙂

Posted (edited)

Hello. Is there a way to specify hotkeys for the new tool belt buttons? Previously, they were automatically assigned to Shift 1-5, but in the mod for version 1.0 this is not the case. Thank you.

Edited by Narox (see edit history)

12 minutes ago, Narox said:

Hello. Is there a way to specify hotkeys for the new tool belt buttons? Previously, they were automatically assigned to Shift 1-5, but in the mod for version 1.0 this is not the case. Thank you.

No. The hotkeys were auto-assigned by the game and not changeable.

This was disabled because people kept complaining due to shift being run. This question has also already been answered.

Has anyone else gotten the vehicle slot locking mod to work? On our end it seems to enable the UI widget, but the widget doesn't seem to do anything--no matter what number you set it to, sorts and 'take all's ignore it and still modify these/all slots.

On 6/26/2024 at 10:07 AM, KhaineGB said:

Zombie Fall Damage - Removes the cap on the amount of damage zombies take when falling from heights, so drop pits from older alphas are now a semi-valid form of defense.

does this one fall under the C#? (both server and client side) I'm sure it does because it is at the bottom of the listing but figured id ask to be sure. Thanks in advance.

for some reason i can't edit my OP, but, it happened with Yucca, and other things i'm farming?  but it works at least with other plants in the wild.  

Just added a new mod for Screamers.

In vanilla, they have a 25% chance to spawn. Regardless if they do or not, the chunk you're in enters a "cooldown" mode where no heat can be generated for 900 seconds (15 minutes).

When a screamer DOES spawn, it only spawns 5 zombies.

New mod changes screamers back to how they used to be in A16 (100% chance of spawn), lowers the cooldown to 300 seconds (5 minutes, this is not currently user configurable. I am looking into it) and then there's a blocks.xml that allows you to adjust how many zombies are spawned (and yes, it can be more than 5, tested with up to 50)