How do I get ready for version one?

Yes, you can delete the worlds from your GeneratedWorlds folder if you don't want to keep those.  Default path is %appdata%\7DaysToDie\GeneratedWorlds\ .  Even that isn't really necessary for 1.0 but it would keep your folder cleared of old stuff.

The main thing for 1.0 is to remove all mods from your Mods folder until you can get updated versions of them or verify that they still work correctly.

Edited by Riamus (see edit history)

I left the forums for a while after losing my main PC about a year ago . So as usual I am always the last one to know anything.

Are you talking about the game going gold at 1.0? What is going gold going to entail after all the years of updates. Will this mean basic patches every once in a while,  or what exactly?

14 hours ago, bobrpggamer said:

I left the forums for a while after losing my main PC about a year ago . So as usual I am always the last one to know anything.

Are you talking about the game going gold at 1.0? What is going gold going to entail after all the years of updates. Will this mean basic patches every once in a while,  or what exactly?

It’s not yet at gold.  1.0 means leaving early access and the launch of the console version.  They got at least 3 more major updates coming out after 1.0

13 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

It’s not yet at gold.  1.0 means leaving early access and the launch of the console version.  They got at least 3 more major updates coming out after 1.0

Well I guess I should have known. Thank for clarifying