Is radiation damage in V1?

51 minutes ago, Old Crow said:

I get the feeling real radiation damage stuff won't appear until the biome progression stuff is added.

I don't have the facts on this but your speculation makes a lot of sense and I agree it is very likely.

I reported a bug a while back where you can freely explore the map edges and even fall off the side of the map with no consequences. There's a lot of nice stuff out there, likely detailed enough to make the world seem like it goes on and on. Falling off the side results in trampoline mode (bouncing up and down once you get to the bottom) until you get out. I honestly wouldn't mind this bug never being fixed because exploration is a massive part of the game for me and seeing the corners of the map does NOT detract from my gameplay experience.

15 hours ago, Roland said:

I don't have the facts on this but your speculation makes a lot of sense and I agree it is very likely.

Yeah, I figure it makes the most sense to add it with or just after biome progression is added in, since at that point they could add irradiated areas within biomes instead of just at the map edges.Maybe maybe the water sections of the water treatment plant might have irradiated water, giving the player more reason to wear appropriate gear, or hurry through it before getting sick/infected.