Do console get A22 and blood moons ??

Yes for A22. Not an update though. A new game. Only for last gen consoles as the hardware on the older ones isn´t good enough. Not sure about Bloodmoons.

Also this will propably get moved by a mod to the console section of the forum.

If you are asking if you get them free, the console version *may* get a discount for confirmed owners of the old version, though that is still being determined.  There will be no discount for Bloodmoons.  That's a different game.

On 3/23/2024 at 1:59 AM, Bean bean said:

Are console players going to get there 7 days to die game updated to alpha 22 and also 7 days blood moons ????

At Pax, Fubar Prime set up a Q&A with the illogika devs on his Twitch stream. The devs said that as of now, Blood Moons is not coming to console, but if it sells well enough on PC then there is a better chance that it will.

On 3/24/2024 at 7:15 PM, Arez said:

At Pax, Fubar Prime set up a Q&A with the illogika devs on his Twitch stream. The devs said that as of now, Blood Moons is not coming to console, but if it sells well enough on PC then there is a better chance that it will.

I honestly don't think its going to do that well, I mean the sound of it alone already has me pretty unintersted and I love 7dtd. That and TFP doesn't have the best rep with players anymore due to many poor decisions on the direction of the base 7dtd game. I know I for one will be very hesitant to touch another game TFP makes again due to what i've seen here in this one.

27 minutes ago, Scyris said:

I honestly don't think its going to do that well, I mean the sound of it alone already has me pretty unintersted and I love 7dtd. That and TFP doesn't have the best rep with players anymore due to many poor decisions on the direction of the base 7dtd game. I know I for one will be very hesitant to touch another game TFP makes again due to what i've seen here in this one.

Feeling big huh? So its not going to do well because YOU have certain feelings and need some weight so you project it (again) to a "large" made up group which totally agrees with you, right? Category lame in my book. And a non-argument.

29 minutes ago, Scyris said:

Tfp are not making blood moons for starters. 

Their sales of their game tell a totally different story and a few whingers aren't all players. 

1 hour ago, Scyris said:

A couple of things to consider: there's a market for asym games that has nothing to do with 7 Days fans. They always flock to whatever new asym there is. But history has shown that only 1 and a half asym games have succeeded. Dead by Daylight, and the half is Friday the 13th, which never had a chance to reach it's full potential. But considering how it maintained a playable player base for 6 years, I would deem it a success. 

Blood Moons has the potential to capture the disillusioned Dead By Daylight players that have been Stockholm'd into constantly playing it. They're always looking for an out. I am almost sure that Blood Moons will have a strong 1st two months. After that, it all depends on how addicting the game loop is. 

And I find it hard to consider that TFP have made poor decisions, seeing that the game has more people playing it on a consistent basis more now than ever.

It reminds me of back in the day when an indie band would have a strong dedicated following. But then they would sign a deal with a major label and start making hits, and all of a sudden the original dedicated following would hate the band and shout from the rooftops about how much they suck now...as the band goes on to sell out stadiums. 

A21 is the best version of this game. I first played 7 Days on A19. I played it for 2 hours and then didn't play it again for 3 years. Now I'm obsessed with it. I downloaded A16 and played that for a few days. At best, it had it's own type of charm.

So as the Drill Sgt in Stripes once said: "Lighten up Francis". 

On 3/30/2024 at 3:51 AM, Scyris said:

It isn't a game I would play either but they aren't necessarily targeting 7D2D players.  I think probably over half of 7D2D players wouldn't really be interested in the type Bloodmoons style gameplay but there will be a lot of other players who aren't interested in 7D2D that would be interested in that one.  You can't draw a conclusion about the success of that game based solely on what you think of that kind of game or what other 7D2D players think of that kind of game because it is targeted to another audience.  They'll be happy to grab whatever part of the 7D2D players who will buy it just because it's the same world but it's unlikely that is their main target.

As far what people think of TFP, you are just making up information based on what you and a limited number of people posting think and that's not an accurate picture.  There are a lot of people who like where this game is going and many who stand behind TFP.  Neither you nor I know what the average opinion of players is regarding TFP or the direction they are going.  The number of players who still regularly play this game suggests that people are still strongly supporting the game.

When it comes down to it, I've put in more hours in this game than any other besides MMO games.  I'd call that a win, especially since I paid far less than most other games and especially than MMO games.  So when TFP makes a new game (not a game made by someone else the way Bloodmoons is), I'll certainly be interested.  However, I will admit that I won't jump in anywhere near the beginning of Early Access.