Anyway to remove these duplicate trader waypoints? Or a way to disable the system entirely?

Scyris

Is there some way to remove duplicate trader waypoints the game adds in A21 when you go near a trader? I have several duplicates and its driving me nuts as the game does not seem to allow you to remove them at all. Thansk for any help this has been an issue since A21 experimental and still seems to not be fixed.

1 hour ago, Rotor said:

I think you can click on the wp in map and it disappears from compass, or delete alltogether??

That unfortunately doesn't work currently. On a RWG map, a single trader may create multiple duplicate waypoint markers on your map's list. The game won't allow deletion of the duplicates currently. I know TFP are aware of the issue though.

Yeah, it is a bug where you will get extra copies of waypoints for every player who visits the trader.  So in a two player game, you can have two for each trader and an eight player game can have eight for each trader.  Unfortunately, you can't remove them right now.

Interesting.  I've only experienced it with more players and it equaled the number of players who went there.  Of course, I have only seen a trader glitch once or twice, where they were 1m down so their legs were in the floor.  But that was in A20 and this waypoint thing is new in A21.