Telrics A21 Modlets (updated 7-17-2023)

Telric

Hi Telric using your sleeping mod.. works fine no issues. My question is what does the sleepiness buff do? does it affect stamina or have any other effects? As no description not sure what the downsides are? Thank you

2 hours ago, nickuk01 said:

Hi Telric using your sleeping mod.. works fine no issues. My question is what does the sleepiness buff do? does it affect stamina or have any other effects? As no description not sure what the downsides are? Thank you

I dont recall setting any negatives for it. The buff just tracks when / how long you're able to sleep.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Hi telric, I just test Sleeping Mod A21 on me and my girlfriends server

*server open and join through steam client

Me as a host sleeping work fine when no player on server (only me in server)

But when my girlfriend join my server and she or me step on bed (any bed)

She will got error null exception on isbloodmoon variable (I think it was same problem as A20 that you told us)

But me as a host is fine got no error, error is happen only on who join the host server.

Edited by Udong (see edit history)

12 hours ago, Udong said:

Hi telric, I just test Sleeping Mod A21 on me and my girlfriends server

*server open and join through steam client

Me as a host sleeping work fine when no player on server (only me in server)

But when my girlfriend join my server and she or me step on bed (any bed)

She will got error null exception on isbloodmoon variable (I think it was same problem as A20 that you told us)

But me as a host is fine got no error, error is happen only on who join the host server.

That mod does not work in multiplayer for clients, correct. For the host it's 100% fine. If you wanted to go in and remove the check for bloodmoon, it should work just fine for multiplayer. You'll be able to sleep through the bloodmoon as well, if that's something you want.

Mewtiny has graciously updated the fishing mods to work with A21.2. See the post for github links to the updates! You can see the change log and an optional progression that can be added on the github.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Telric

Hoping you will be Updating the Sleeping Bag Mod for V 1.0 ... I miss it and it was the Only good one made.

Thank you and Hoping you are doing well, The OldGamer 😌

Just asking again ... will this ever happen? I really miss this mod and even tried to update it to v 1.0 myself, but still got an error.

Solo player only. 

3 hours ago, gpcstargate said:

Telric

Hoping you will be Updating the Sleeping Bag Mod for V 1.0 ... I miss it and it was the Only good one made.

Thank you and Hoping you are doing well, The OldGamer 😌

Just asking again ... will this ever happen? I really miss this mod and even tried to update it to v 1.0 myself, but still got an error.

Solo player only. 

https://github.com/arramus/TelricsSleepingV1

Thanks also to magejosh and Khronos for updating to be compliant with V1.0.

On 8/14/2024 at 1:01 PM, arramus said:

https://github.com/arramus/TelricsSleepingV1

Thanks also to magejosh and Khronos for updating to be compliant with V1.0.

I thought i saw you fixed that missing/broken buff display though right? was just about to check the diff to see where that was. Been meaning to fix it in my version and now I don't have to, much appreciated my friend!