Which New A-21 Mission POI's are Overly Difficult for Their Level.

Silverjohn

I'm gonna add my two cents here, based on speculation alone, because I was armed to the goddamn teeth when I entered these PoIs. But anything with Grace inside should not be considered T3 lmao. The hog slaughter house, unless you stealth, when you fall down to Grace's pit, get ready to dish out 3k damage fast or perish. And I though that was the only PoI with that boss, but apparently hogzilla ranch (is that the name?) also has it. I parkour jumped over the fence to the end of the POI to be met with that giant freaking hog, ngl I backtracked real fast before mag dumping it with a Q6 SMG.

3 hours ago, RhinoW said:

I'm gonna add my two cents here, based on speculation alone, because I was armed to the goddamn teeth when I entered these PoIs. But anything with Grace inside should not be considered T3 lmao. The hog slaughter house, unless you stealth, when you fall down to Grace's pit, get ready to dish out 3k damage fast or perish. And I though that was the only PoI with that boss, but apparently hogzilla ranch (is that the name?) also has it. I parkour jumped over the fence to the end of the POI to be met with that giant freaking hog, ngl I backtracked real fast before mag dumping it with a Q6 SMG.

I think Grace is fine for a T3 since she's alone.  She's really not that much worse than killing a bear.  Some, but not that bad.  And if you work hard enough, you can still shoot her from above though it's harder than it used to be.  I just drop in and use a decent 44 and she goes down pretty quickly.  It is especially easy with a second person there.

I love the new challenges! Doing them prisons solo, is a no effing way, but on our server we have plenty of fun trying as a group to figure out how to play the most difficult ones. 

First time we went to the corrections facility, we had a screamer spawn outside and we couldn't get to her, so she screamed more screamies and they screamed more etc. and then they finally got in while we were a bit occupied in the yard and inside, since our group of five didn't stay together. Bullets were a bit dry after that one :D

Navezgane Corrections seems buggy as far as clear quest, twice now unable to clear the final zombies. Both times the yellow dot would be in different places which seems to imply I am missing no hidden rooms. 

In addition as others mention, the rewards for the time taken for Navezgane Corrections is not worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

Did the animal hoarder or w/e t2 poi recently. Was a fun idea, but being attacked by several dogs and a dire wolf at once seemed a bit much for a t2 imo. Especially when a single doberman is rare and uncommon in t1 and t2s respectively as is. 

Agree on grace being a bit tough without cheesing, at least solo and on insane difficulty for a t3. 

• 3 weeks later...

One thing I only just realised is zombies walking off the street into a POI can turn into an deluge. I (now) carry concrete blocks with a nice lattice grate I can shoot through and block off any open doors on the way in. HUGE difference sometimes.

The two worst by miles were a high-rise building - pharmaceuticals? - with a lot of the internal stairs broken. I stupidly fixed the stairs first so I could go up and down without climbing lifts etc. Anyway, it's big and takes a while to get through, and there's this one spot I was (yet again) pinned down and just about wiped out by 100,000 zombies and I'm beside a hole in the wall into the stairwell and there was a constant flood of z's coming up the stairs - pretty sure they were ALL from outside. Went down and picked up my stairs, no more problem and I cleared and finished it on the roof without any of those guys counting so they must've been pedestrians grrrr.

And a place with several shops joined on the ground floor with escalators in the middle covering three floors, big poi.  I eventually got to the point of running from at least a billion z's at the top of the escalators, it was insane but my cowardice was later rewarded with a do-over of the same place from a different trader (it's possible they were two different games, forgot we had to start again for A21, maybe) and this time I DIDN'T open doors which turned out to be to the outside, and I plugged the already open ones there was hardly any z's at ALL. I ran around trying to FIND them. 

Which reminds me, I bet the poi with the apartments whose floors irritatingly break all the time was the same problem - I opened the garage door. Never open the garage door :)

11 hours ago, Soz said:

One thing I only just realised is zombies walking off the street into a POI can turn into an deluge. I (now) carry concrete blocks with a nice lattice grate I can shoot through and block off any open doors on the way in. HUGE difference sometimes.

The two worst by miles were a high-rise building - pharmaceuticals? - with a lot of the internal stairs broken. I stupidly fixed the stairs first so I could go up and down without climbing lifts etc. Anyway, it's big and takes a while to get through, and there's this one spot I was (yet again) pinned down and just about wiped out by 100,000 zombies and I'm beside a hole in the wall into the stairwell and there was a constant flood of z's coming up the stairs - pretty sure they were ALL from outside. Went down and picked up my stairs, no more problem and I cleared and finished it on the roof without any of those guys counting so they must've been pedestrians grrrr.

And a place with several shops joined on the ground floor with escalators in the middle covering three floors, big poi.  I eventually got to the point of running from at least a billion z's at the top of the escalators, it was insane but my cowardice was later rewarded with a do-over of the same place from a different trader (it's possible they were two different games, forgot we had to start again for A21, maybe) and this time I DIDN'T open doors which turned out to be to the outside, and I plugged the already open ones there was hardly any z's at ALL. I ran around trying to FIND them. 

Which reminds me, I bet the poi with the apartments whose floors irritatingly break all the time was the same problem - I opened the garage door. Never open the garage door :)

That's Higashi, which is a T5, hardly can say the T5 are too hard, since they are the hardest, not to mention most time-consuming. Especially if you want all the loot.

Not sure about the shops, but again, it sounds like a T5.

2 hours ago, Krougal said:

That's Higashi, which is a T5, hardly can say the T5 are too hard, since they are the hardest, not to mention most time-consuming. Especially if you want all the loot.

Not sure about the shops, but again, it sounds like a T5.

The shops are probably a T4.

The Super Savage Country is a bit much.  It's a T3 that has Feral Wights and Feral Spiders at the end.  Not super hard, but it seems weird to have those specific zombies in a T3.