BLOODMOON on difficult 4/5 in a21 - more zombies then ever?

7daysOfFun

play on server with 4 players (zombies in settings 8 per player, max spawned zombies128)

(in a20 we played with 128 per player and 128 spawned + unlimited bloodmoon and we had circa 2000 at day 250)

day 35 now

(all numbers circa ~ +/-10) cant remember exactly, can i say you nxt night, we have day 39 now

day 7 110

day 14 260

day 21 500

days 28 620

days 35 750

ehhh this is a lot....for day 35....its okay the game is more difficult LOL.. but but...what shoud i do at day 100? the red button? 🤣

17 hours ago, Cadamier said:

... and if they blast your base open, just ride around on your bike - if you can - past 'Happy Music Time' ;)

Is that a thing is it? I always thought you couldn't cheese it that way, something I read a few alphas ago suggested you couldn't do it. In any case, TFP should take a look at Darkness Falls for that one, they nerf that perfectly in that mod.

9 minutes ago, Cobretti_ said:

Is that a thing is it? I always thought you couldn't cheese it that way, something I read a few alphas ago suggested you couldn't do it. In any case, TFP should take a look at Darkness Falls for that one, they nerf that perfectly in that mod.

Since Alpha 19, we have had radioactive turbo vultures. Half of spawning zombies are replaced by turbo vultures if you use a vehicle during horde night.

An alternative is to simply run away on foot. Megacrush can be bought from the vending machines in A21 or you can just use coffee.

I want the bloodmoons back where they spawned all night long starting from day 7 tbh. Played JokeMod before A21 dropped and was quite surprised when they simply didn´t stop spawning shortly after midnight but kept coming until 4:00. It was fun. We were a bit unprepared though.