MapToolz for Alpha 21?

Is there an updated version of MapToolz for Alpha 21? All I have found is a link for MapToolz v.1.4.0 found at https://wiki.dirtyloot.net/en/MapToolz. Unfortunately 7DTD Alpha 21 flips out when the Mod is installed. I've found that MapToolz is indispensable for fine-tuning RWG maps. Does anyone know of a link to a better version of MapToolz that is compatible with Alpha 21?

7 hours ago, EpicSpire said:

I found this. not sure how good it is. haven't used it.

I tried it, but it didn't work. It looks like this was meant for photographic digital negatives, and not for heightmaps. Thank you for searching anyway!

3 hours ago, AH64_Jimbo said:

I tried it, but it didn't work. It looks like this was meant for photographic digital negatives, and not for heightmaps. Thank you for searching anyway!

sorry.  hope you find the program you need. if you do. post a link,

5 hours ago, EpicSpire said:

does Kinggen still do Raw to PNG? 

image.png.abeb4023775b0ea4a2a168c302e4cfad.png

I haven't used KingGen for over a year, ever since TFP switched over to using RWG tiles in Alpha 20. I totally forgot about the KingGen tools.

It worked, though! Thanks! Just remember to use the 8-bit converter and not the 16-bit.

Edited by AH64_Jimbo (see edit history)

On 7/3/2023 at 2:00 AM, EpicSpire said:

awesome.

I use KingGen for biome mapping I prefer Teragon for world gen, but KingGen still allows for Burnt Biomes tobe generated. I saw the raw to png option and thought of you. glad it worked

You can generate burnt in Teragon. You need to edit the height at which biomes starts and stop in the expert settings. I like to make islands or lots of lakes and I do it in this order.

Wasteland      - 25
Desert             - 30
Burnt Forest    - 40
Forest              - 80
Snow               - 256

image.png.a802d9c31922518ba8fa4ec9e4af03cf.png

Edited by warmer (see edit history)

On 7/2/2023 at 9:52 PM, AH64_Jimbo said:

I haven't used KingGen for over a year, ever since TFP switched over to using RWG tiles in Alpha 20. I totally forgot about the KingGen tools.

It worked, though! Thanks! Just remember to use the 8-bit converter and not the 16-bit.

I also just found this. you drag and drop the files into the browser and it generates images pretty great.  you can even select the pois you want to highlight. 

https://kui.github.io/7dtd-map/