The only guy I recommend for alpha 21 info

ElCabong

KatsPurr has a great stream going where the first half was all in the Prefab Editor, which was great for those of us anxious to look around behind the scenes. That part of the stream made my day. It was cool finding a stream where somebody wanted to geek out over stacking blocks.

5 hours ago, zztong said:

KatsPurr has a great stream going where the first half was all in the Prefab Editor, which was great for those of us anxious to look around behind the scenes. That part of the stream made my day. It was cool finding a stream where somebody wanted to geek out over stacking blocks.

Thank you so much for mentioning KatsPurr doing this.  I'm watching it now.  This is amazing!  And I'm learning new things that I hadn't realized were possible even in A20.  Lol!  I also now know I absolutely must have that Shining Hotel.  Wow!

SnowBee and Guns, Nerds, n Steel both do informative vids with little-no-streamer antics. Capp00 is also good for a watch, from his perspective as an avid player, turned content creator, who has been producing 7Days vids for about a decade.

8 hours ago, Riamus said:

Thank you so much for mentioning KatsPurr doing this.  I'm watching it now.  This is amazing!  And I'm learning new things that I hadn't realized were possible even in A20.  Lol!  I also now know I absolutely must have that Shining Hotel.  Wow!

Yeah that POI is crazy in terms of size and zombies. At least the one i know, but that´s done by Quagmire. Did you catch if she just used his POI to show the new stuff in the Prefab Editor or does she have her own version of the hotel.

Edited by pApA^LeGBa (see edit history)

1 hour ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Yeah that POI is crazy in terms of size and zombies. At least the one i know, but that´s done by Quagmire. Did you catch if she just used his POI to show the new stuff in the Prefab Editor or does she have her own version of the hotel.

She is making her own version. She's very focused on making as accurate of a recreation as she can. There was a section of the stream where she was showing scenes from the movie and the POI side by side from the same perspective. It was very cool.

6 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Like zztong said, this is her version.  It isn't complete yet and probably has many months to go.  Connections between many of the rooms and where those rooms will be placed are also not set up and no zombies are added yet.  But it is amazing and the accuracy shows a level of passion for the original that is great to see.  Take a look at the VOD.  It's well-worth it to watch.

Edited by Riamus (see edit history)

WaywardEko, Guns Nerds & Steel (Temreki), Glock9, Saven's World, and Khaine to name some off the top of my head have been fantastic (they sure AF don't play poorly and know the game inside and out) *and* they showed up in each others' games which is cool imo. Only the second update I've been through and I wish I knew who to watch last time, lol. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/10/2023 at 12:51 PM, ElCabong said:

I'm an hour into it and so far he hasn't run around like an a****** playing the game poorly. He's giving an in-depth discussion on the changes and what you have to do to progress along your desired skill lines.

https://www.youtube.com/live/3gE5w_uwXlQ?feature=share

For general tips I recommend Guns Nerds and Steel; for experiments I recommend Cap00; and for base building it's obviously JaWoodle.