Immersion options in world settings

Archael

I wish to suggest two tweaks in world settings, that may improve immersion for lot of people. Those who dont want to use it, or want to play more story oriented settings, can just not use it and nothing will change to them. As for developper time, the first thing should not be hard to do, tho i dont know the second:

1. Difficulty settings could affect only players and zombies output (not sure if this already do that, tho iirc it also affect zombie health and rage).

a. Intorduce new slider for zombie health.

b. Introduce new slider for zombie rage.

2. Give checkbox where players can decide if in their games there should be traders or bandidts.

Well the difficulty is already a slider for zombie health/damage.

Also yeah I would also like a non trader button :D so my uncle will stop digging trenches around a trader and build his base at the indestructable wall to have a safe base. Also trader makes the game too easy

On 5/10/2023 at 8:55 PM, Riamus said:

I'd also like to see an option to enable/disable bandits and I see enough people wanting to disable traders that having that option would also be a good thing.

I simply don´t use them. I don´t know why you would need a button for that tbh.

Bandits on /off should be a thing. I fear their AI isn´t gonna be the greatest and i rather have 4x spawn of zombies and no bandits to make the game harder than stupid AI bandits. 

1 hour ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Bandits on /off should be a thing. I fear their AI isn´t gonna be the greatest and i rather have 4x spawn of zombies and no bandits to make the game harder than stupid AI bandits. 

Because many people play with friends adn you want them to stop using traders too^^

3 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

I'm less concerned about the AI and more about the feel of the game changing.  I enjoy killing zombies.  I have a feeling that killing bandits will just start to make this feel like any other shooter game and lose its appeal for me.  I could be wrong, of course.  But you do bring up a good point that bad AI for them would also ruin the experience.  At least with zombies, you can attribute some bad AI to them being zombies.  With bandits, it would be more glaring.

5 hours ago, Diragor said:

Because many people play with friends adn you want them to stop using traders too^^

Ah, so you want to force your friends to play the way you want to play, not the way they want to play.....

If that is the case, why don't you mod the game not to place any trader POIs in the game