Real Life memories/experience awoken by the game?

Melange

I like the desert biome. When bad weather sets in, I am always reminded of Annies Song by John Denver.

"Like a storm in the desert..."

Might be an earworm for some, to me its just a pleasant memory.

Anything in the game that awakens your past?

Edited by Melange
not sure of the lyrics (see edit history)

I would say "Country Road" by John Denver as well.

But then the country road went through a part of a lake splitting the water to the left and right and proceeded to go vertically straight up the side of a Shenandoah mountain...

That took me out of the song. ;)

On 12/7/2022 at 7:14 AM, theFlu said:

The horde nights take me straight back to high school...

Oh, right.. nevermind! :)

Was it Prom Night? 

My final years of high school were weird enough without pulling zombies into the story, but then again I'd bet I was quite a few thousand Km's away from that high school dance. Really? The girls were ugly or the teachers were gonna eat yer brains?😊

12 minutes ago, Melange said:

Was it Prom Night? 

My final years of high school were weird enough without pulling zombies into the story, but then again I'd bet I was quite a few thousand Km's away from that high school dance. Really? The girls were ugly or the teachers were gonna eat yer brains?😊

We didn't have Prom Night, and not all of the girls would make it on the front of some magazine, but they were all pleasant. Some of the teachers though managed to get by with sucking up our souls though. Some I wouldn't mind confronting today. Like on horde night.

Every now and then there's going to be a buzzard in the forest biome that just flies around and doesn't do anything, unless I take damage then it attacks me. Lol.

Sometimes the buzzer will swoop along the ground just like the brothers do here. Always reminds me of them. I like the buzzards here they're kind of cool. I despise the buzzerds in this game. 

Having said that, I'd like to have a pet buzzard. Wouldn't be hard to feed.

10 hours ago, ElCabong said:

Every now and then there's going to be a buzzard in the forest biome that just flies around and doesn't do anything, unless I take damage then it attacks me. Lol.

Sometimes the buzzer will swoop along the ground just like the brothers do here. Always reminds me of them. I like the buzzards here they're kind of cool. I despise the buzzerds in this game. 

Having said that, I'd like to have a pet buzzard. Wouldn't be hard to feed.

It's rumored that they're kinda smelly. Never managed to get close enough to those that live in the midwest (buzzards that is) because me driving by the road kill always caused them to just up and go. But yeah, feeding them may not be such a challenge, since they don't seem to be picky eaters 🤢. Kinda miss their old style in-game AI though. Seeing one would pretty much ensure a whallop to the back of the head at some point. 

I have seen the vultures in the African sub-continent, with their necks blood red from burrowing into the carcass of some gazelle. But I crept up on foot armed with a 35 mm 📸....:sneakiness:

I might contribute to Adopt a Buzzard if Trader Jen would be their spokesperson though.

18 hours ago, Melange said:

It's rumored that they're kinda smelly. Never managed to get close enough to those that live in the midwest (buzzards that is) because me driving by the road kill always caused them to just up and go. But yeah, feeding them may not be such a challenge, since they don't seem to be picky eaters 🤢. Kinda miss their old style in-game AI though. Seeing one would pretty much ensure a whallop to the back of the head at some point. 

I have seen the vultures in the African sub-continent, with their necks blood red from burrowing into the carcass of some gazelle. But I crept up on foot armed with a 35 mm 📸....:sneakiness:

I might contribute to Adopt a Buzzard if Trader Jen would be their spokesperson though.

I've never been close enough to smell one. I used to work at a place where hundreds of them congregated for the winter.  saw 10 of them in a big circle around something once. Didn't feel like going to see what it was, lol I agree with you wholeheartedly about trader Jen.