EOS Issues

AssassinGodz

Had this fixed before on a previous computer, and it's returned once again from the depths of hell to make me unable to play this game. Every time I launch the game, I am unable to connect to the EOS servers for whatever reason. Computer is up to date on Windows 10, firewall should be ignoring the 7 Days folder

It does not, as unfortunately a forum post I've already read doesn't magically fix my game from being 30 dollars of code that doesn't do anything. Sorry for being irritated, but this is a problem I've fixed once already, has come back, and clearly I don't know how to fix it.

1 hour ago, AssassinGodz said:

It does not, as unfortunately a forum post I've already read doesn't magically fix my game from being 30 dollars of code that doesn't do anything. Sorry for being irritated, but this is a problem I've fixed once already, has come back, and clearly I don't know how to fix it.

I don't think you actually read the post and follow the instructions.  It talks about providing log files and more information so people here can try and help you troubleshoot the issue you are having.

All we know at this point of time is that you think you have an EOS issue.  The log files will provide details if it is or if there are some other things going on.

You're definitely failing to send or receive packets to EOS. Could be firewall, antivirus. But, you can try this:

Open the command prompt (search for cmd or command prompt) as administrator (run as admin)

Enter in this order and then shut down your computer, then shut down your modem/router for about 5 minutes and restart it all:

netsh winsock reset
netsh int ip reset
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew
ipconfig /flushdns

If it still doesn’t work after Jugginators suggestion, create an exclusion for both the game and saves folder in your antivirus software. Note that turning off your antivirus is not good enough, you need to create the exclusions.

48 minutes ago, Beelzybub said:

Another thing to try is to delete the Plugins folder from your game, then Verify Files twice through Steam and try again.

This will replace the EOS .dlls with new ones.

i think i have the same problem EOS with my friend...iv tried it to delete ...and it dont work for me