For the first time I actually liked the buzzards

ElCabong

I was working on the roof of my new base. It was in the morning and I noticed a shadow on the ground and looked up and saw a few buzzards flying around. One of them came around and flew maybe an inch off the roof. That was a very nice effect with the shadow and all. It looked good.

Reminded me of a place I used to work where buzzards congregated. Hundreds of them congregated there in the winter and spring. They dispersed during the summer. One of them came in for a hot landing and knocked over one of our satellite dishes. They are big birds.

So I like having them there. There aren't any other birds. You can hear them but you don't see them.

Then I got my bicycle. /Sigh

We played a few overhaul mods and i gotta say some of the weapons there make the buzzards really funny. It´s something else when you hit that thing with melee and yeet it over 2 POI´s. You could propably kill a handfull of zombies with melee before it hits the ground again.

On 7/19/2022 at 1:17 PM, pApA^LeGBa said:

We played a few overhaul mods and i gotta say some of the weapons there make the buzzards really funny. It´s something else when you hit that thing with melee and yeet it over 2 POI´s. You could propably kill a handfull of zombies with melee before it hits the ground again.

You can do that just by upping the damage on a weapon or 2.

I did that with the .44   (just added a 0 to the damage)  :)   some hilarious ragdoll effects.

Try something like that with a steel club.   "Batter UP!" indeed.   heh.

(or the steel knuckles)

On 7/19/2022 at 12:35 PM, BFT2020 said:

I love buzzards.  The only bone / rotting flesh / feathers loot drop that is  delivered to you 😁

It's not delivery, it's DiGiorno.  In all fairness it does have buzzard as its primary topping.  Just don't ask about the sauce or the cheese.

18 hours ago, canadianbluebeer said:

You can do that just by upping the damage on a weapon or 2.

I did that with the .44   (just added a 0 to the damage)  :)   some hilarious ragdoll effects.

Try something like that with a steel club.   "Batter UP!" indeed.   heh.

(or the steel knuckles)

Yeah i know that, still no comparison to that hammer from age of oblivon. It´s a new dimension of yeeting the birds and the zombies.

Archived