(A20) Oakraven Forest Modpack

arramus

What World are you attempting to use? The PREGEN6k?

There's a warning with Failed loading world header file for PREGEN6k\Oakwood\main.ttw.

Any other posts relating to such an issue generally suggest a Region file has corrupted.

The Oakraven Modpack has its own World called OAK6K01 as well as its own Prefabs and needs to be set up on a new RWG world.

All I can suggest is deleting/moving all of your saved and trying with the sample OAK6K01 World if you aren't already.

23 minutes ago, arramus said:

What World are you attempting to use? The PREGEN6k?

There's a warning with Failed loading world header file for PREGEN6k\Oakwood\main.ttw.

Any other posts relating to such an issue generally suggest a Region file has corrupted.

The Oakraven Modpack has its own World called OAK6K01 as well as its own Prefabs and needs to be set up on a new RWG world.

All I can suggest is deleting/moving all of your saved and trying with the sample OAK6K01 World if you aren't already.

i have uninstalled the game and everything that was left over in folders. I`m currently re-installing and going to try again, let you know how it goes

Do you have the very latest installation of this modpack?

If so, try to join 64.42.177.210:26920 and see what happens.

There is no password.

If the error still continues, maybe share a screenshot of your mods folder and explain where you installed the World as there are a variety of ways to do that these days.

16 minutes ago, paul cornwall said:

because u added guppys burnt vulture into this modpack i cant use guppys fire mod as the burnt vultures in that mod so it conflicts 

Avoiding the conflict will potentially require some renaming of the assets. Sticking Oak at the end of every guppy vulture reference should suffice and fortunately there are not too many of them. This is going to remain an issue for the future and I'll start tinkering as there'll be a Mama guppy vulture in there soon enough.

37 minutes ago, paul cornwall said:

because u added guppys burnt vulture into this modpack i cant use guppys fire mod as the burnt vultures in that mod so it conflicts 

Name changing is not sufficient because the entity is bundled within a resource asset which remains identical even with the base resource name change.

It will require some deeper intervention. I shall see if guppy is willing to split the vulture from the fire mod as a stand alone asset or make a specific version for this Modpack.

Pushed a small update:

- New corner_02 tile for the Old West area. This removes a 42 x 42 and replaces it will a 25 x 25 POI to avoid over duplication since there are only 2 POIs for 42 x 42 and the Old West Town has grown a little.

- New sample RWG which contains 2 x corner and 2 x corner_02.
- A small update for 3 POIs (1 needed fetch bags on GFV, although it would still complete by default without - additional deco for the Crater Field - small water source on the School since corner tile water source may not always be available with corner_02 as a periodic replacement)

7 hours ago, paul cornwall said:

Guppy is away for a while. Apart from removing all references to one of the guppyVultures, the conflict will remain for the foreseeable future. Easier to remove it from this Modpack as it's only in the entityclasses (guppyVultureBurnt), entitygroups (guppyVultureBurnt), items (meleeHandgupBurntVulture), and resources folder (a20burntvulture.unity3d).

Pushed a small update:

- T3 Woodpecker POI for the Old West area.

It is a timber/carpentry/construction POI on a 25 x 25 area. It has a high density of Z's and will offer a challenge. Not one for low GS on higher levels. ^^
The sample World has also been updated to match.

YBl0mTf.jpg

2 hours ago, Dulciphi said:

Apologies that I haven't looked everywhere for a donate link yet. I want to get back to the game. I'm really liking it, though, so where can I donate?

Welcome back.

Mmmm, Oakraven has never shared any intention for accepting donations, and unless he personally replies, enjoy it for what it is.
If you ever find any bugs or want to share feedback about any features that aren't quite working out then that's all good as well as it helps keeps it all as issue free as possible.

42 minutes ago, tyabu6789 said:

Zip file is corrupted, i can't extract it

This is reported from time to time and I shall add about it to the first post.

Using the GitHub Desktop Application resolves this issue for those who have reported it.

https://desktop.github.com/

Since it is updated quite frequently at the moment, it hasn't been added elsewhere because it is quite a large upload and takes time.

GitHub allows just the changed files to be uploaded and is pretty much instant.

4 hours ago, arramus said:

This is reported from time to time and I shall add about it to the first post.

Using the GitHub Desktop Application resolves this issue for those who have reported it.

https://desktop.github.com/

Since it is updated quite frequently at the moment, it hasn't been added elsewhere because it is quite a large upload and takes time.

GitHub allows just the changed files to be uploaded and is pretty much instant.

Thanks for your help. My first trader quest is underground in another trader's zone, and i can't do anything to complete 1st quest. im using mod's map.

59 minutes ago, tyabu6789 said:

Thanks for your help. My first trader quest is underground in another trader's zone, and i can't do anything to complete 1st quest. im using mod's map.

Do you mean it's a 'Buried Supplies' quest?

This is a known issue that was shared with the game developers (treasure hunt) and was posted somewhere in this forum. Unfortunately, it appears to be chosen at random and this time was unlucky. That same sample mod World should give different results each time that quest is chosen. Sometimes this happens underwater and under tarmac road systems as well.

If it is not a 'Buried Supplies' quest, please explain more about it.

On 10/12/2022 at 9:27 PM, arramus said:

Do you mean it's a 'Buried Supplies' quest?

This is a known issue that was shared with the game developers (treasure hunt) and was posted somewhere in this forum. Unfortunately, it appears to be chosen at random and this time was unlucky. That same sample mod World should give different results each time that quest is chosen. Sometimes this happens underwater and under tarmac road systems as well.

If it is not a 'Buried Supplies' quest, please explain more about it.

No, i mean the 1st Quest, jounal to settlement, talk to Trader. the Trader i need to talk to is underground of another Trader's zone. i found a sign open 4:05 am to 9:05 pm, when i point at that sign there is press "e" to use. but when i press E nothings happen, just the sound of locked box

There are the regular 5 trader POIs with the custom traders. Each trader has 1 trader and these ones are placed on town 'gateway' tiles. These ones do not overlap.

There is 1 multi trader that is placed in the Wilderness. These are not overlapping on the sample world.

Maybe sharing an image and explaining if any other mods have been added will help understand what is happening.