(A20) Oakraven Forest Modpack

arramus

2 hours ago, Ganeshakw said:

Which mods has these 5 Trader POIs and Trader below another Trader ? Never heard or seen anything like this. Seen 4 Trader Pois though. 

This Modpack does have a 5 Trader POI and there are 2 on the sample World. They are very far apart though and do not cross over other traders or POIs.

Bring and Buy Multi Trader. The gain is 5 traders at once and the trade off is they are out in the Wilderness somewhere and need to be found. There are a limited number of quest POIs close by as well. Not too bad in the Whirly Bird or for some servers using teleport features.

KN6vTqa.jpg

A small push for the Modpack.

Added a 42 x 42 POI for the Old West. The Buck's Den is themed on a Fall Out 76 POI and was made primarily for the Wasteland Mod since it contains Fall Out type assets.

This version is part of the Old West Migration Mod which is bundled into the Modpack. The sample World has also been updated and this image shows it has spawned in the updated World.

srxKNdF.jpg

In addition, Score received an update. This update was also for the Wasteland Mod which now contains a working clock but was pushed for all Score users.

Adding a few Biome spawning Deco POIs in the Desert and Forest. There are 2 in each Biome and they are survivors in wagons who unsuccessfully attempted to go to their next destination. The World hasn't changed as these will spawn when unvisited regions are rendering for the first time.

WyPjXzt.jpg

Pushed an accompanying POI to support the Biome spawning Decoration POIs.

Lyttle Trippers

This is a T3 all quest Old West POI from the Old West Migration Mod. It serves the travellers who didn't quite make it in the previous release. ^^

kENrjVX.jpg

In addition, the TFP default Old West Jail and Erics' were given a small update to make them questable. At present, the default versions do have some token gesture zombies. These updates provide a few more on top of clear and fetch quest opportunities. As little as possible was done to the main aesthetics to keep them as close to original as possible. Erics' received a bit of a side driveway and chicken coop area out back and the jail saw some internal decoration and loot additions. The jail will also get a guaranteed Cop or two to give the default Gun Safe some protection.

zgD0pVF.jpg

9WThIBP.jpg

The sample World has also been update to accomodate these new POIs. Since these POIs fit in the existing Old West Migration Mod tiling system, the World has no changes beyond the new POI taking a slot and the default ones switching to custom versions. The 'spoiler' World image of the World in the first post remains the same.

Pushed a small update to reflect the Old West Migration update.

Old West Mine:

An additional POI for the Old West in the sample World desert (also updated)

It's a 42 x 42 POI for T3 and covers all quest types.

aVMbp4k.jpg

Most of the activity is subterranean as the POI name suggests.

ntIkWzw.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Jessy said:

You are doing a lot of new and interesting things, thank you for that, do you have a recycling station planned?

Feel free to post a request in the Oakraven Forest Collection thread, as Oakraven reads that channel and has been known to consider such requests and additions.
Posting about how you would see it work would also give an introduction to the concept and conversion ratios.

36 minutes ago, paul cornwall said:

would enZombies work with this i would like loads  of different zombies

Actually, Errornull released a patch a few weeks ago to allow the enZombies to work with the NPC Mod zombies. I believe as long as you use the NPC Mod versions of enZombies there should be compatability.

This modpack contains the following from the NPC Mod collection:

- 1-SurvivorzPack
- 1-OrczPackAlpha and 2-OrczPackBeta
- 1-khzmusik_Zombies
- 1-ZombiezPack
- 1-GansSpecialZombies
- 1-NPCXSpiderPack and 2-NPCXSpiderPack-ColonyExpansion
- 1-FantasticBeastz
- 1-YeOldeUndeadPack

A small update for Chickens and Rabbits:

- Chickens and Rabbits now harvest their own meat types.

- The parts (wing, leg, breast for chickens and whole body for rabbits) can be grilled but there is also a Chicken or Rabbit stew at Skill 2 unlock.

G1YJJJv.jpg

They are hooked up to both cooking station types.

The Coop chickens have also been hooked up to the new chicken harvest ingredients.

Oakraven also wanted to test out the Score feature that allows resources to be pulled automatically from storage within 10 blocks of a workstation that is crafting an item. Score suggests this is experimental but Oakraven could test it succesfully in trials and we'll monitor that. For players that prefer not to use this system, it can be set to 'false' in Line 10 and 11 of the blocks.xml in 1-OakModpack folder.

So I posted a question about the 15 slot toolbelt mod in the individual mod page instead of here. I am using the whole modpack. I've not been able to get it to display correctly with your suggestion, and I was wondering if there was a way to disable the modpack UI mod, or if that would do too much damage to the pack itself.

Edited by theworldsaddress (see edit history)

A small update for the Modpack.

Added a station 02 for T1 to the Old West tiling system.

r9pOpdH.jpg

There are also a few more decorative spawning mini POIs spawning in the desert to offer a watering hole.

One is made by animals digging into the land, another is a natural spring, and the last is a human made simple well.

As this update has a new POI, the sample World was also updated to bring it into the spawns.

I've tried using this mod a few times over the last month but the game just won't load once installed. The loading screen comes up and looks like the mod is active but then even if I generate a new world it freezes on "creating player" and sits there for hours until I give up and close the game.

6 hours ago, Jelbee1989 said:

I've tried using this mod a few times over the last month but the game just won't load once installed. The loading screen comes up and looks like the mod is active but then even if I generate a new world it freezes on "creating player" and sits there for hours until I give up and close the game.

If you are able to share your log it would give some insight to what is happening as the game attempts to load the mod and start the world. It can be found at AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\logs. To access this area, it's possible to select 'Show game launcher' when starting up 7D2D. This brings up a menu with 'Run' choices. Click on the Tools tab and 'Open savegame folder'. The logs folder will be in there. The most recent log file uploaded to pastebin will allow it to be copied and pasted and shared.