Bounty Hunt Job?

roeljohn

Just wondering if they planning to add a bounty job? It's like hunting a specific type of zombie in a much wider range of locations? I'm thinking this will fit in the big buildings location since adding this kind of job in smaller houses is easier since you will quickly find the zombie you looking for.

19 minutes ago, Roland said:

This would be fun once bandits are in. As a zombie targeted quest it wouldn’t really be much different than a clear quest. 

As far as I know they plan to add bandits in A21 right?

there are those quest that ask you to kill specific types/with certain weapons, so those are kind of like bounties. But bandits that are known to harass peaceful settlements would add a huge layer to the unfolding story.

Bandits could be a goldmine of new quests. The trader has a bounty on Slick Willy who robbed him and defiled his sister but the only one who knows where he is, is the trader’s brother who is being held captive at the warehouse downtown by some of the Duke’s men. You have to rescue the brother who will then give you the location of Slick Willy and then you have to go get him. 2000 dukes dead or 3000 alive (“killing blow” must be a naked fisted punch) plus a 1000 bonus for freeing the brother alive.   Maybe a chance for a wandering horde to show up at an inconvenient moment with either the brother or Slick Willy as their primary target and you could have a nice challenge. 

2 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

So is Roland stating that we are going to have named NPCs, one of them Slick Willy. 😉

I think Slick Willy is one of the authors of one of the notes you find or he was at one time.