I am having problem with zombie spawns inside my base (claimed área) in blood moons!

Sank

2 hours ago, Beelzybub said:

Reivindicações de terras não impedem a geração de lua de sangue. Qual o tamanho da sua base?

It's a military post that is in the "progen6k" world right in the center of the map, in the forest biome. On the front it has written: US army post 4. (I believe that's it, because the letters are almost all gone with the damage of shots xD)

Your bedroll should stop spawns however if the base is larger than the area that the bedroll covers, you could get spawns in your base. If it's a single player game, you can go into the game settings and increase the amount of ground that your bedroll will protect. If you are on a multiplayer server, I'm afraid you are stuck unless someone else knows of any other tricks.

6 minutes ago, Star69 said:

Your bedroll should stop spawns however if the base is larger than the area that the bedroll covers, you could get spawns in your base. If it's a single player game, you can go into the game settings and increase the amount of ground that your bedroll will protect. If you are on a multiplayer server, I'm afraid you are stuck unless someone else knows of any other tricks.

yeah, i did this from going to settings and increased the size of the block zone, both the sleeping bag and the claim block, but on blood moons zombies keep popping up inside my safe house

AFAIK, currently the spawns that are suppose to be prevented are the ones from sleeper volumes if you have killed all of them off (this was to facilitate players wanting to claim a poi). there is still a chance that regular spawns (wandering and biome specific) may still be unregulated.

i will ask the team to clarify this.

23 minutes ago, unholyjoe said:

AFAIK, currently the spawns that are suppose to be prevented are the ones from sleeper volumes if you have killed all of them off (this was to facilitate players wanting to claim a poi). there is still a chance that regular spawns (wandering and biome specific) may still be unregulated.

i will ask the team to clarify this.

in the descriptions about the claim blocks and the sleeping bags they say they both have a zone that prevents zombies from spawning within that area so i think if it is spawning it could be a bug in the game, or in the area where my base is installed. as they do not come from outside, they simply appear within the claimed area

Edited by Sank (see edit history)

14 hours ago, Sank said:

in the descriptions about the claim blocks and the sleeping bags they say they both have a zone that prevents zombies from spawning within that area so i think if it is spawning it could be a bug in the game, or in the area where my base is installed. as they do not come from outside, they simply appear within the claimed area

They don't prevent spawns. They only prevent sleeper respawns.