I haven't found a gun in a toilet. Is that still a game?

ElCabong

Always check a toilet for a gun. I usually find a few. Sometimes on day one or two and that's a game changer. Not with this last build, I haven't found any guns. Weapons of all sorts are nearly as common either. Gun and bow parts are a little more rare but I'm able to find enough

Edited by ElCabong (see edit history)

Still definitely a thing, but with the introduction of pipe weapons that can be crafted day 1, it wouldn't surprise me if the loot table was adjusted to make them appear less often. I've certainly noticed a big difference in A20 with how often they drop. I didn't find my first toilet pistol until day 10+ on my current run.

Surprisingly I have yet to find a turd in a toilet.  Not even someone's drawing of the poop emoji.  But if I ever do find one I'm sure my next big disappointment will be that not a single toilet in 7DTD is flushable.

Toilet pistols used to be uncommon loot, now they are rare. Rare enough that I don't bother with toilets anymore unless I need an emergency drink. A20 brought some changes to the loot table and this is one of them.