Those Poi's are Soooo....Meh

Jinx_DG

Disregard (Noun) - Synonyms; apathy, casualness, complacence, incuriosity, indifference, nonchalance, unconcern

How many of you Disregard the residential Poi's? How many of you only see them as low level tier quests to push through so you can get to the Good Stuff - the Good Poi's? Or see them as easy smash and grabs? Hmmm....? Quite a few I'd bet, including myself until recently. I've seen a lot of City Fever & Biome Hype. Been guilty of that fever myself. 

I've done quite a few A20 game starts and in almost every one I've seen & passed on by- this new, modern, nice looking house always thinking, "I want to explore that house, I should do that house, Maybe later when I've got more time." 

I never made that time..... until now, and I will never look at another Poi like I did before. 

I Challenge all of You to find that Poi and explore it. Not for a quest. Not for the Loot. Not for Better Gear. But just to explore it. Find it's secrets, it's hidden connections, it's hidden meaning. One piece of the vast Navezgane puzzle. 

Share what you find, what you think it means & how it all connects. Know of a Poi that fits the bill? Share it so we can all explore & delve deeper into it. After all, we've only got 7 Days to Die. 

Went though a new house last night...  have a snake and a fat head mofo in the basement... so knew it was a new A20 one.

But couldn't tell you what the house looked like.... other than... it looked like a house. lol

Had a carport at one end.... with roof entrance and was rectangle shape... lol.

But did also make me think....  A house infested with snakes could be a unique thing to battle through.

19 minutes ago, Fightingchook said:

But did also make me think....  A house infested with snakes could be a unique thing to battle through.

If you think that, then I have just the thing for you to watch if you would please. Combo pack mod so all the poi's have been "touched up" a bit. This one with snakes. I've linked to the correct viewing snakery (approx 15:00)

Do Not Enter | 7 Days To Die Gameplay | Part 4

6 minutes ago, ElCabong said:

I'm doing that in the wastelands. Loot is better. It's way more difficult.

Loot and difficulty is not part of the equation, ie challenge because any of these residential/pass on by poi's could be in all the biomes. It's not about the Loot. It's not about Better Gear. It's not about the Biome.