Creepy zombie

Hazel_nut332

Zombies already fall from the ceiling and land on my head. The thought of seeing one climb up a wall and onto the ceiling in a weird spider crawl fashion traumatizes me in ways I didn't think could happen. I've never wanted to Mod Out ANYTHING in the game so far, BUT that would Definitely Be My First.  😳

7 minutes ago, Fenris said:

Didn't there used to be a giant spider (the insect, not the spider zombie) early on? This was before I started playing, I just saw YouTube videos of it. Could have been a different game though 🤔

I believe that is from a mod

9 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

I believe that is from a mod

Yeah, I seemed to remember it being a placeholder for something else. But no wiki or other site shows there ever being one, so it was probably a mod like you said, or I'm thinking of another game, which happens a lot lol.

15 hours ago, Fenris said:

Yeah, I seemed to remember it being a placeholder for something else. But no wiki or other site shows there ever being one, so it was probably a mod like you said, or I'm thinking of another game, which happens a lot lol.

Darkness Falls has the Giant Spiders. And No, they don't climb the up the walls despite the young and foolish wishing it so.  <shudders>