(A20) Oakraven Forest Collection

arramus

Here is a new Mod that provides players with Custom Storage that allows writing.

There are currently 10 choices and they are all governed by a Variant Helper which allows the 'master' version to be changed into a choice of 10.

Crates, cases, boxes, containers, shelves, and similar storage types.

20220311202334_1.thumb.jpg.7738123092dc9152a02b4e2866339e40.jpg

They allow for a large inventory and use the regular Writeable Storage Crate size.

20220311205119_1.thumb.jpg.05f1f624adc49a738cfa55a96d900794.jpg

One recipe for the Oakraven Storage Types allows a choice of 10 types. These can be made on the player just as with regular Crates and Containers.

20220311215822_1.thumb.jpg.bea57f85315cbd87c7844a34834bbdb8.jpg

1 hour ago, ozmods said:

installed the storage mod this morning, works as intended well done, would love to see a larger version ie more slots, but happy to have storage i can rename, so my old brain know's what is in it lol. so kudos

Within this mod is a Config folder and within that is blocks.xml. It is possible to change the type of storage area that has been alloted for the storage containers to increase the slot size.

At the moment, each type uses:
<property name="LootList" value="storageCrate"/>
storageCrate is the same size given to the non writeable and writeable storage crates at a size of 8 x 9 (72 slots). This is the maximum size for this type of storage.

20220313130216_1.thumb.jpg.8ea3d5910dab7706dfa49fd6b8d28658.jpg

The largest storage container in the game is for the 4x4 vehicle.

If you were to change <property name="LootList" value="storageCrate"/> to <property name="LootList" value="vehicle4x4Truck"/> for all entries in the blocks.xml then all of the crates would be given the larger size of 9 x 9 and at least increase the size from 72 to 81 slots. An extra 9 slots is pretty decent. 

20220313130225_1.thumb.jpg.23f6a85d250ed62619443b37fa586fbe.jpg

Maybe you've come across the larger stacking mods where things can be bundled into larger amounts for storage, e.g. from 6000 wood to 32000 wood.

One I particularly like is Reasonable Stack Size. All of the mods of this type are great, but this one doesn't add a blanket increase and considers each item carefully. This really helps to keeps things more efficiently stacked and reduce need for space.

If these solutions are still not enough, the next step up from that would be to make a customised storage crate size. In the past, this could cause problems because different mods would sometimes share the same ID number. However, in A20, a fall back was added where it is given both a name and a number and this should stop any compatibility issues.

From the developers comments in the code, it is possible to make 16 rows across. For the sake of the HUD, maybe 12 across and 10 down for that 120 slots would keep it looking decent. The easiest option is potentially a stack size mod like the Reasonable Stack Size or ones that give a blanket 10K, 20K, 32K type stack.

Good day!

I have installed most of these mods without any issues.  However, I've been having difficulty with the Hydroponic Underground Farming Mod since the workstation table was fixed (I think around 2 or 3 updates ago?).  I keep getting the following:

"EXC NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

It just keeps repeating until I force-quit the program.  If I delete the mod, it works fine.  If I reinstall the older version, not only is the error gone but my previously harvested crops remain in my inventory.

I deleted all other saved games and have verified the integrity but to no avail.

I'm hoping someone can help me with this problem because I'd really like to be able to use this mod.  Thank you.  😃

So far this mod has been amazingly cute and brilliantly fleshed out. Thank you very much for creating and releasing!!

However, I cant seem to find any bee logs. the baby chicks are showing up no problem. Also havent found any of the new crops in the wild, despite finding them in creative menu. If I spawn a bee log manually I get the error 

WRN Invalid Layer Index '1' 

Chopping the hive seems to work just fine. I got honey from one but no bees yet (i only spawned one of each variety to test).

Have I missed something? This is a dedicated server with 2 very active players and 2 casuals. We have had the mod installed for a few days now. 

2 hours ago, Eko said:

So far this mod has been amazingly cute and brilliantly fleshed out. Thank you very much for creating and releasing!!

However, I cant seem to find any bee logs. the baby chicks are showing up no problem. Also havent found any of the new crops in the wild, despite finding them in creative menu. If I spawn a bee log manually I get the error 

Chopping the hive seems to work just fine. I got honey from one but no bees yet (i only spawned one of each variety to test).

Have I missed something? This is a dedicated server with 2 very active players and 2 casuals. We have had the mod installed for a few days now. 

one thing i have noticed is if you use any increased zombie spawn mods that the bee / plants from here will not spawn unless you add them into the increased zombie spawn folder. also to see more spawns you can change the value of them in the spawning folders of the bees / plants, increase up from 1 to 6 really helps there ive found, however it is also possible to make/tweak a biome xml folder to force the plants to spawn on world creation to really get them to show up in the wild which as well stops the yellow text warnings and smooths out frames (in my experience) if thats something you know how to do. (ps. oak raven plz don't hate me, much love for everything here)

Edited by Khayotik (see edit history)

On 3/14/2022 at 1:52 AM, Mystiana said:

Good day!

I have installed most of these mods without any issues.  However, I've been having difficulty with the Hydroponic Underground Farming Mod since the workstation table was fixed (I think around 2 or 3 updates ago?).  I keep getting the following:

"EXC NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

It just keeps repeating until I force-quit the program.  If I delete the mod, it works fine.  If I reinstall the older version, not only is the error gone but my previously harvested crops remain in my inventory.

I deleted all other saved games and have verified the integrity but to no avail.

I'm hoping someone can help me with this problem because I'd really like to be able to use this mod.  Thank you.  😃

It is possible that the old version and new version are seen as separate items and are not happy about being updated on the same existing World. I tested the new version on a completely new World as I change Worlds a lot with new Mods constantly being loaded in and out of the game.

Maybe you can delete/remove/destroy all older version items relating to the previous mod in the World itself as they are saved to the World data, and then replace them with the new version once that updated mod is added and you rejoin the World again. Replacing in Creative Mode/Menu is certainly appropriate for this occasion depending on your game style.

On 3/14/2022 at 2:15 AM, Khayotik said:

Hello, im wondering if there is anyway to stop this from happening so much on my end? its causing me stutter issues and not many plants spawning in i feel like, just curious.

image.png.f4cfd3fcd3c47dd3e2f3d39974e4a4a0.png

This is a very experimental way of allowing things to spawn into the game. Things have a limited life span and are then spawned randomly elsewhere to keep the Biomes dynamic. However, if it is causing performance issues, then it may need to be set as static spawners so they do not have a limited lifespan. This will dramatically reduce this kind of warning as they will only be 'killed' when a player removes them.

On 3/14/2022 at 4:22 AM, Leah Farstrider said:

Hello. Is there a reason why none of the crops are spawning in the wild? I can pull them up in creative mode so i know they are there, but none are on the map. Any Idea why?

For the wild plants, the

Jalapeno, Turnip, Eggplant, and Strawberry should only appear in the Pine Forest in the day time.

While the Pepper, Pineapple, and Tomato only appear in the desert for both day and night time.

And the mushrooms only appear in the Pine Forest at night time.

I wonder if you are seeing none at all...

12 hours ago, Eko said:

For the wild plants, the

Jalapeno, Turnip, Eggplant, and Strawberry should only appear in the Pine Forest in the day time.

While the Pepper, Pineapple, and Tomato only appear in the desert for both day and night time.

The warning WRN Invalid Layer Index '1' is caused by them spawning in as an animal and then changing to the log, plant, or mushroom. This is very experimental and if it causes performance issues, they may need to be changed to the same system the default tree logs use by being 'decoration' that is added on World generation.

As for the bees, there is a 30% chance of harvesting one from a log. This was to give a small challenge to players, since once they are added to hives they will have an infinite resource.

10 hours ago, Khayotik said:

one thing i have noticed is if you use any increased zombie spawn mods that the bee / plants from here will not spawn unless you add them into the increased zombie spawn folder. also to see more spawns you can change the value of them in the spawning folders of the bees / plants, increase up from 1 to 6 really helps there ive found, however it is also possible to make/tweak a biome xml folder to force the plants to spawn on world creation to really get them to show up in the wild which as well stops the yellow text warnings and smooths out frames (in my experience) if thats something you know how to do. (ps. oak raven plz don't hate me, much love for everything here)

excellent, I will have a look into this. I wont be generating a new world until CP goes live, but when I do this mod and MC mining will be added to my kit. 

I havent personally noticed any frames reduction with the WRN, but it tends to happen regardless if the stump is killed. Not a big issue, just thought maybe it would help with troubleshooting. However, it sounds as if this WRN message is totally expected so I dont mind. 

For now I will have a look at my spawns and see if any other mods are interacting badly. I think the only mod i have that does is Dangerous Cities... Very possibly could be preventing the logs from spawning almost 100%!

19 minutes ago, arramus said:

For the wild plants, the

The warning WRN Invalid Layer Index '1' is caused by them spawning in as an animal and then changing to the log, plant, or mushroom. This is very experimental and if it causes performance issues, they may need to be changed to the same system the default tree logs use by being 'decoration' that is added on World generation.

As for the bees, there is a 30% chance of harvesting one from a log. This was to give a small challenge to players, since once they are added to hives they will have an infinite resource.

Thank you for your quick response!

Are the entities classed as enemy animals or zombies? I do have a mod that changes the spawn rates of these in certain areas. 

Also are the vegies spawning the same method as the hive logs? If so, they too could be suffering from an almost 0% chance to spawn

Edit: looking at your XMLs, specifically loot.xml - there doesnt seem to be queen bee in the loot for the stump? I am not an XML expert though so I could be totally wrong.

Edit 2: My sincere apologies, I was wrong. Of course it wouldnt be in loot - you need to chop it! I have found the queen bee in the blocks.xml as a drop on destroy. Silly me. I hope I didnt cause you to waste your time :(

Edited by Eko (see edit history)

21 minutes ago, Eko said:

I havent personally noticed any frames reduction with the WRN, but it tends to happen regardless if the stump is killed. Not a big issue, just thought maybe it would help with troubleshooting. However, it sounds as if this WRN message is totally expected so I dont mind. 

Are the entities classed as enemy animals or zombies? I do have a mod that changes the spawn rates of these in certain areas. 

Also are the vegies spawning the same method as the hive logs? If so, they too could be suffering from an almost 0% chance to spawn

Edit: looking at your XMLs, specifically loot.xml - there doesnt seem to be queen bee in the loot for the stump? I am not an XML expert though so I could be totally wrong.

The warning is expected as the spawn method is rather unorthodox but we'll keep monitoring feedback to see how it goes. At present;

Something spawns, then kills itself after a certain amount of time, to then spawn elsewhere. This makes it so there is always something out there but players will never be sure where. The concept was a dynamic environment where many interactions could be kept quite random.

Ways to increase performance, should it cause issues are to:
1. Let them spawn in as they are now, but not allow them to self destruct and respawn. (This will keep them always appearing but locked to the same spot until a player finds them)

2. Place them in the decorations when the World is generated. (This will stop any warnings, but once they are gone, they are gone forever. At that stage, the hydroponic farming should be quite advanced though).

The bee stumps and plants are classed as animals (snakes to be exact ^^)

Since they are static once placed and do not need to use much resource, they should not cause too much overhead on the server. We can't be sure if they are classified as animals for spawning by 7D2D though as it may be linked to the class or the spawning group. That part of the code is hidden and it's going to be trial and error to find the best balance. For now, since they have the snake connection, it may be worth increasing the maximum animal count a little higher as those chickens and rabbits in A20 are really high probability spawners. These mods were originally made for A19 spawners but things changed a little since then.

Queen bee collection is governed by the blocks.xml. The way to remember is, if you have to break it then it's usually blocks (like trees) but if you can access it (bee hives and chicks in the nest) then it's loot. Check OldBeeStump in the Bee Hives blocks.xml

This is what happens as we manually break something with an axe. We can receive between 20 - 30 wood 100% of the time as we are breaking. We can receive 1 honey, 100% of the time once it is fully broken. We can only receive a Queen Bee 30% of the time once it is fully broken. These can easily be changed based on Server Admin preferences.

<drop event="Harvest" name="resourceWood" count="20,30" tag="oreWoodHarvest"/>
    <drop event="Destroy" name="foodHoney" count="1" prob="1"/>
    <drop event="Destroy" name="QueenBee" count="1" prob="0.3"/>

9 minutes ago, arramus said:

The warning is expected as the spawn method is rather unorthodox but we'll keep monitoring feedback to see how it goes. At present;

Something spawns, then kills itself after a certain amount of time, to then spawn elsewhere. This makes it so there is always something out there but players will never be sure where. The concept was a dynamic environment where many interactions could be kept quite random.

Ways to increase performance, should it cause issues are to:
1. Let them spawn in as they are now, but not allow them to self destruct and respawn. (This will keep them always appearing but locked to the same spot until a player finds them)

2. Place them in the decorations when the World is generated. (This will stop any warnings, but once they are gone, they are gone forever. At that stage, the hydroponic farming should be quite advanced though).

The bee stumps and plants are classed as animals (snakes to be exact ^^)

Since they are static once placed and do not need to use much resource, they should not cause too much overhead on the server. We can't be sure if they are classified as animals for spawning by 7D2D though as it may be linked to the class or the spawning group. That part of the code is hidden and it's going to be trial and error to find the best balance. For now, since they have the snake connection, it may be worth increasing the maximum animal count a little higher as those chickens and rabbits in A20 are really high probability spawners. These mods were originally made for A19 spawners but things changed a little since then.

Queen bee collection is governed by the blocks.xml. The way to remember is, if you have to break it then it's usually blocks (like trees) but if you can access it (bee hives and chicks in the nest) then it's loot. Check OldBeeStump in the Bee Hives blocks.xml

This is what happens as we manually break something with an axe. We can receive between 20 - 30 wood 100% of the time as we are breaking. We can receive 1 honey, 100% of the time once it is fully broken. We can only receive a Queen Bee 30% of the time once it is fully broken. These can easily be changed based on Server Admin preferences.

<drop event="Harvest" name="resourceWood" count="20,30" tag="oreWoodHarvest"/>
    <drop event="Destroy" name="foodHoney" count="1" prob="1"/>
    <drop event="Destroy" name="QueenBee" count="1" prob="0.3"/>

Yes I think maybe the server max animal limit may be interfering here. I have it set to default and don't have any mods that change animal spawns (even Dangerous Cities does not do that). So I have upped the max server limit on animals and we shall see if that makes a difference. I also tweaked the spawn rate of the logs, raising them to spawn 5 at once instead of 1. That way it would be pretty hard for me to miss them lol I've also made the drop on destroy chance for queen bee to be 100% (changed the value to 1) for testing purposes - just for the time being. I will report back my findings! I might also have a quick troll through the server logs to see what the entity spawner is up to ;)

EDIT: I stand corrected. Dangerous Cities reduces spawn chance of enemy animals during the night, but has the same value as vanilla for during the day. I was not looking for stumps at night but now I will and we shall see if that is making a difference! (this is for forest)

Edited by Eko (see edit history)

Okay after additional messing about and learning a bit, correcting myself etc. These are the settings I am launching with for testing. If I still cant find hives spawning, I will remove the Dangerous Cities mod and revert to vanilla game files and try it in single player!

Changed the vanilla XML to:       

<spawn maxcount="5" respawndelay="1" time="Any" entitygroup="WildGameForest" spawnDeadChance="0" />
        <spawn maxcount="3" respawndelay="1.1" time="Night" entitygroup="EnemyAnimalsForest" spawnDeadChance="0" />
    </biome>

Max was set to 1 on both of these. I dunno how that can be because I swear ive seen more than one animal running around at a time, but maybe that was a horde type spawn... Like I said I am not an expert with this stuff and have only dabbled here and there. 

Serverconfig: 
<property name="MaxSpawnedAnimals"                value="100" />

Dangerous Cities:
    <set xpath="/spawning/biome[@name='pine_forest']">
       <!-- SNIPPED -->

<spawn maxcount="1" respawndelay="1" time="Any" entitygroup="WildGameForest" spawnDeadChance="0" notags="commercial,industrial,downtown,countryresidential,countrytown,residential"/>
        <spawn maxcount="1" respawndelay="1.1" time="Night" entitygroup="EnemyAnimalsForest" spawnDeadChance="0" notags="commercial,industrial,downtown,countryresidential,countrytown,residential"/>
  <!-- SNIPPED -->

Bee Spawns:
<spawn maxcount="10" respawndelay="3" time="Day" entitygroup="BeeLog" />
        <spawn maxcount="5" respawndelay="3" time="Night" entitygroup="BeeLog" />

Bee Stump drops:

<drop event="Destroy" name="QueenBee" count="2" prob="1"/>

After this I will troubleshoot the lack of mushrooms and stuff too because I havent seen any of those either!

58 minutes ago, Eko said:

Okay after additional messing about and learning a bit, correcting myself etc. These are the settings I am launching with for testing. If I still cant find hives spawning, I will remove the Dangerous Cities mod and revert to vanilla game files and try it in single player!

Changed the vanilla XML to:       

<spawn maxcount="5" respawndelay="1" time="Any" entitygroup="WildGameForest" spawnDeadChance="0" />
        <spawn maxcount="3" respawndelay="1.1" time="Night" entitygroup="EnemyAnimalsForest" spawnDeadChance="0" />
    </biome>

Max was set to 1 on both of these. I dunno how that can be because I swear ive seen more than one animal running around at a time, but maybe that was a horde type spawn... Like I said I am not an expert with this stuff and have only dabbled here and there. 

Serverconfig: 
<property name="MaxSpawnedAnimals"                value="100" />

Dangerous Cities:
    <set xpath="/spawning/biome[@name='pine_forest']">
       <!-- SNIPPED -->

<spawn maxcount="1" respawndelay="1" time="Any" entitygroup="WildGameForest" spawnDeadChance="0" notags="commercial,industrial,downtown,countryresidential,countrytown,residential"/>
        <spawn maxcount="1" respawndelay="1.1" time="Night" entitygroup="EnemyAnimalsForest" spawnDeadChance="0" notags="commercial,industrial,downtown,countryresidential,countrytown,residential"/>
  <!-- SNIPPED -->

Bee Spawns:
<spawn maxcount="10" respawndelay="3" time="Day" entitygroup="BeeLog" />
        <spawn maxcount="5" respawndelay="3" time="Night" entitygroup="BeeLog" />

Bee Stump drops:

<drop event="Destroy" name="QueenBee" count="2" prob="1"/>

After this I will troubleshoot the lack of mushrooms and stuff too because I havent seen any of those either!

Yes, A20 cities are pretty dangerous these days with the new downtown tagging feature and high spawning.xml probabilities. An additional mod may not be necessary for that.

I would recommend this setting for the Bee Spawns.

Bee Spawns:
<spawn maxcount="1" respawndelay="1" time="Day" entitygroup="BeeLog" />
        <spawn maxcount="1" respawndelay="1" time="Night" entitygroup="BeeLog" />

This will increase both how quickly they respawn within a given area. Lowering it from 3 to 1 increases frequency of spawning rather than overall amount. That will ensure you are not flooded with them. It has its very own spawning group for the Pine Forest. It means it has no competition from any other entities. Its only competition is the maxcount for the server.

respawndelay is the most important thing here. For A20, the xml comments teach us that this delay is based on the day length for the server.

Having respawndelay at 3 means the area will only spawn every 3 game days. The new downtown areas use counts such as 0.03 which is seconds to minutes depending on server day length and will be constant. I also believe that the area covered is about 50 blocks square for these respawns. This is based on testing a custom spawning.xml for the NPCMod.

The same can be applied for the mushrooms. The same amount but quicker to respawn.

4 minutes ago, arramus said:

Yes, A20 cities are pretty dangerous these days with the new downtown tagging feature and high spawning.xml probabilities. An additional mod may not be necessary for that.

I would recommend this setting for the Bee Spawns.

Bee Spawns:
<spawn maxcount="1" respawndelay="1" time="Day" entitygroup="BeeLog" />
        <spawn maxcount="1" respawndelay="1" time="Night" entitygroup="BeeLog" />

This will increase both how quickly they respawn within a given area. Lowering it from 3 to 1 increases frequency of spawning rather than overall amount. That will ensure you are not flooded with them. It has its very own spawning group for the Pine Forest. It means it has no competition from any other entities. Its only competition is the maxcount for the server.

respawndelay is the most important thing here. For A20, the xml comments teach us that this delay is based on the day length for the server.

Having respawndelay at 3 means the area will only spawn every 3 game days. The new downtown areas use counts such as 0.03 which is seconds to minutes depending on server day length and will be constant. I also believe that the area covered is about 50 blocks square for these respawns. This is based on testing a custom spawning.xml for the NPCMod.

The same can be applied for the mushrooms. The same amount but quicker to respawn.

Alright I will give this a shot. I couldnt get any to spawn by the way. Despite having 3-5 animals on the map at any given time and murdering them systematically. Not a single shroom or hive. I am thinking something is conflicting here if I am the only one lacking spawns. I am trying with your settings and if I cant get them to spawn I will try deleting mods and testing single player. Thanks for all your help so far!

1 hour ago, Eko said:

Alright I will give this a shot. I couldnt get any to spawn by the way. Despite having 3-5 animals on the map at any given time and murdering them systematically. Not a single shroom or hive. I am thinking something is conflicting here if I am the only one lacking spawns. I am trying with your settings and if I cant get them to spawn I will try deleting mods and testing single player. Thanks for all your help so far!

If nothing is still spawning, attempt to decrease the respawn rate so it's even faster to:

respawndelay="0.016" which should be every gameplay minute based on a 60 minute day cycle just for the purpose of testing. At least it will confirm it they are spawning or not.

I set the respawn delay to 1 and nope. 

Then i set it to 0.2 and deleted dangerous cities. Bingo, spawning all over the place, including the mushrooms which I changed to 1 not 0.2. Success! 

Then I kept dangerous cities deleted and reverted your mods back to original state. heaps of spawns! 

Now to work on making dangerous cities work with it haha but its horde night so I will do it later :)

2 hours ago, Eko said:

I set the respawn delay to 1 and nope. 

Then i set it to 0.2 and deleted dangerous cities. Bingo, spawning all over the place, including the mushrooms which I changed to 1 not 0.2. Success! 

Then I kept dangerous cities deleted and reverted your mods back to original state. heaps of spawns! 

Now to work on making dangerous cities work with it haha but its horde night so I will do it later :)

To make your cities more dangerous, but still provide some redundancy for the Mushrooms, Plants, and Bee Logs, I think your own tweaks are sufficient and you can emulate the concept of Dangerous Cities with your own values to ensure out of the cities still gets its share.

How about just adding an extra 1 entity to the maxcount for anything which suggests Downtown or DowntownNight in its spawning.xml name to start with and work your way up as needed. This will give you movement towards the fun of the Dangerous Cities Mod but still leave enough count to allow for outside of the cities. The Dangerous Cities Mod changes are very much about creating 'Urban Zombie Warfare' with the reduction in out of city spawning.

missing pinapple seed Recipe

<recipe name="HydroponicPineappleSeedling" count="1" craft_area="HydroponicWorkBench" tags="learnable,perkLivingOffTheLand">
        <ingredient name="Compost" count="2"/>
        <ingredient name="Pineapple" count="1"/>
        <ingredient name="HydroponicFeed" count="1"/>
    </recipe>

any mods that change spawning  add to the mods spawning.xml

<append xpath="/spawning/biome[@name='pine_forest']">

<spawn maxcount="1" respawndelay="3" time="Night" entitygroup="Mushrooms" />
        <spawn maxcount="1" respawndelay="3" time="Day" entitygroup="WildPlants" />

<append xpath="/spawning/biome[@name='desert']">

<spawn maxcount="1" respawndelay="3" time="Any" entitygroup="DesertPlants" />

I haven't been able to get these mods to work and in the log files it says it can't find find their modinfo.xml files but they are there in their respective folders;

Drawbridges, Hydroponic farming , power things , sign cupboards and water wells. 

Here is the Drawbridges mod xml file.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

<xml>
    <ModInfo>
        <Name value="Drawbridges" />
        <Description value="Adds Drawbridges." />
        <Author value="oakraven, with support from arramus" />
        <Version value="A20" />
        <Website value="https://community.7daystodie.com/topic/27806-a20-oakraven-forest-collection/" />
    </ModInfo>
</xml>

13 hours ago, jk958 said:

missing pinapple seed Recipe

<recipe name="HydroponicPineappleSeedling" count="1" craft_area="HydroponicWorkBench" tags="learnable,perkLivingOffTheLand">
        <ingredient name="Compost" count="2"/>
        <ingredient name="Pineapple" count="1"/>
        <ingredient name="HydroponicFeed" count="1"/>
    </recipe>

And missing the progression unlock. The Pineapple chefs thank you.

20220318221259_1.thumb.jpg.9c26fcfa5841eacb16c0f6574c137ab5.jpg

9 hours ago, swmeek said:

I haven't been able to get these mods to work and in the log files it says it can't find find their modinfo.xml files but they are there in their respective folders;

Drawbridges, Hydroponic farming , power things , sign cupboards and water wells. 

Here is the Drawbridges mod xml file.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

<xml>
    <ModInfo>
        <Name value="Drawbridges" />
        <Description value="Adds Drawbridges." />
        <Author value="oakraven, with support from arramus" />
        <Version value="A20" />
        <Website value="https://community.7daystodie.com/topic/27806-a20-oakraven-forest-collection/" />
    </ModInfo>
</xml>

Can you confirm that extracting the files hasn't double nested them? The ModInfo file should be inside the first 'primary' folder.