A20 Beaker !!

Death Wish

The first two RWG worlds I started in Alpha 20,  beakers were like a Spider-Man saying;  "Everybody gets ONE",  and finding a second beaker was nigh impossible.   In My current RWG World, started after 20.1 went stable, I now have (collected by both Myself and two other players in My Game world)  a total of 4 beakers( using one in Main base campfire, and another to make a chemistry station),  and currently 14 acid.  Wheels are still rare but we have been able to make enough using the acid to construct 2 mini-bikes, a motorcycle, and a 4x4.   So the beaker and acid items have moved from "hens teeth"  to just rare for us.

For A20.1 they goosed acid in chemistry piles ("low" to "medHigh") and sinks ("veryLow" to "med", but there's a "veryLow" gate to even get to a chance for acid). They also added a new "loot chest bonus items" lootgroup which shows up in reinforced chests and the like.

For beakers, in A20.1 they now have a chance to drop in Pop-N-Pills crates and also in the "loot chest bonus items".