so, i don't quite know what happened, but my local trader sunk into the floor.

MajorPoison

it has been probably forty ingame days since this happened, but my local trader Jenny has sunk into the floor and i don't know how or why. i can still talk to her by looking at the very tip of her head, it's just a little annoying having to be so precise with my input. i'll upload a screenshot later as proof, but i need to know if there's any way to fix it.

This also happened to me in the A20 Experimental. After an update to a newer build version, he was suddenly back where he belongs.

The problem of traders sinking through the floor has been known since at least the A19 and hopefully will be solved at some point.

This has happened to two of our traders, the two that are in the towns we frequent currently.  Jen is just in the floor but we can still click on the top of her head to talk to her.  Hugh on the other hand just vanished.  I ended up having to spawn a new version in to replace him because he was MIA.

On 1/30/2022 at 1:46 AM, Sjustus548 said:

This has happened to two of our traders, the two that are in the towns we frequent currently.  Jen is just in the floor but we can still click on the top of her head to talk to her.  Hugh on the other hand just vanished.  I ended up having to spawn a new version in to replace him because he was MIA.

how would you spawn in a new version of him without cheats?

Hasn't happened to my trader yet, but I've fallen in some invisible holes now and then, once while a dog was chasing me, but always managed to get out.  Sometimes it took a bit of work.   I also watched a dog walk down the street, and then go in an invisible hole so just his head was sticking out, maybe tail too can't remember.  Made for easy arrow target 😀

Edited by ChickenWings (see edit history)