Prison POI

Unbaloncable

I don't know if it is in Navezgane, and it was pulled for A20(A19 maybe even, last time  I saw it was A18), it is still in the prefab editor and it looks like it is being updated for reintroduction though at a later time. I may be wrong on that, but it doesn't appear in current RWG

1 hour ago, Unbaloncable said:

Damn. I figured it wasn't in my world because I feel like I looked everywhere. Thanks for clearing that up so I don't waste any more time!

One way to check would be to open the console and type DMto bring up the debug menu ,and that will bring up the poi teleporter. You could then type in prison . Although I'm 99% sure it wont come up

I used the prison once as a main base.  LOVED it,  but its not something I want to tackle early game.   If the prison poi is getting the same updated treatment as other new POI's, its probably going to have a ton of surfaces that will not allow a player to "attach blocks to the existing walls"  a slightly annoying side effect of the new A20 builds I have seen so far.

On 1/22/2022 at 1:58 PM, Laz Man said:

Yes, it was removed for now and will hopefully get updated to current standards in the near future.

Any chance of adding fully functional jail bar doors to the game that can be operated manually or powered?

I've always felt like this has been missing from the game (I use the mod for it), and feel like it would be a nice addition to add since the prison is being updated anyways.

39 minutes ago, Sal said:

Any chance of adding fully functional jail bar doors to the game that can be operated manually or powered?

I've always felt like this has been missing from the game (I use the mod for it), and feel like it would be a nice addition to add since the prison is being updated anyways.

I am hoping we get one too.  Maybe in A21 as there are still quite a bit of doors to update/finish.