Telrics A20 Modlets (Updated Horses mod: 01/18/2023)

Telric

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering ... Will you be updating your Mods for A 21??? I enjoyed using them in A 20 ... but the sleeping bag doesn't work in A 21 and I haven't tried the others yet. 

But since .xml have changed for A 21 I'm guessing they will have an issue also.

Thank You

8 hours ago, gpcstargate said:

Just wondering ... Will you be updating your Mods for A 21??? I enjoyed using them in A 20 ... but the sleeping bag doesn't work in A 21 and I haven't tried the others yet. 

But since .xml have changed for A 21 I'm guessing they will have an issue also.

Thank You

Eventually, I probably will. Lately i'm really focused on other projects.

For anyone waiting for Telric's great sleep mod ...  As a work-around, we can always exit to the main menu and set the "24 hour cycle" to ten minutes under the general options.   Then when it's morning, exit back to the main menu again and reset to the default 60 minutes or to 90 minutes or whatever you usually use.

What I want to know is why does opening the console and running "sg DayNightLength 10" not work?  Running "gg" shows that the change was recorded.   But, the game ignores the change to the setting.  Does anybody know how to make the change without bouncing back and forth from the main menu?

Im not sure id this is whats wanted, but You can also skip days/time to anytime (forward or backward) with the "settime" command. 

- open the console: hit F1

- activate debug mode dm

- change the time to whatever. Like, to set it to day 3, 4:37 am i think it would be: settime 3 4 3 7

- turn the debug off: dm

- close console: hit F1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...